Guinea Pig Level Broken

+
Can you please fix this level can only open doors to rest room and outside side entrance. Unable to access elevator to 19th floor. Was working before 1.3 patch.

Can you please fix this level can only open doors to rest room and outside side entrance. Unable to access elevator to 19th floor. Was working before 1.3 patch.
Like I ask here
It's no possible to pass through the security gates ?
(But yeah, before and since day one, you were able to enter to in the building by the left and right doors).

Hi there no the elevator is locked and no hand arrow to open it. Even though the button to the lift is green it does nothing neither does clicking on the doors.

Hi there no the elevator is locked and no hand arrow to open it. Even though the button to the lift is green it does nothing neither does clicking on the doors.
Ok, so even the elevator is locked, it's even worse :(
So it need to be report to CDPR Support ;)
(With few screenshots, especially the locked elevator, that would be even better)

Ok, Sad :(
Another questions, you "only" receive the message ?
Dino don't call you or you simply start to recording after ?

So this is not a bug caused by "not triggering" the quest.
I will go and test on my side to see if it works or not.
Anyway, you can report it right now (if it's not already done).
Post automatically merged:

I have just try on my side, and all the doors are "available" (two outside, two inside and the elevator door opens when I approach (even if I'm in combat because I pass through security gates) :(
8b4829e0-a065-4eb2-bf30-01443f39926a.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom