Guinea pigs job bugged

+
This worked for me:
  1. Sneak past 1st level and do not alert anyone
  2. Take out all the guards on the two top levels (I didn't destroy the two robot guards)
    • This alerted the first floor guards but I don't think that mattered
  3. Talk to Koch and choose option for her to backup data
  4. As she walks to the terminal, grab her and knock her out
  5. Pick her up and take her to the roof where you should be able to extract via the AV
  6. Exit the hotel
    • I had to cross the street before it triggered the call from Dino

shut the game down numerous times, came back same issue.
Shut it down for the night. came back the next day, it was all working fine.
The game has multiple personality disorder.

For anybody curious, I found a solution for finishing the quest without killing her.
There are 2 guards, which belong to the ones on the rooftop, but aren't up there. They are on the 19th floor in the last room. When you leave the elevater just go strait and kill the 2 guards plus the ones on the roof and you should be good to go for the peaceful ending.
In the picture you can see where the room is locatet
Unbenannt.png

So I was stuck on this for quite a while trying to shoot the robots and clearing the roof, partly my skill level but I just couldn't do it.

I Samurai sworded her so no alert then just ran to the elevator.

I tried a couple of times and sometimes the robots were active and shooting by the time I reached the elevator and I was shot to bits. Trial and error on timing, getting the elevator open and pressing lobby all took a few attempts.

Floor 1 was locked so I went back up and back down again and then ran outside when the door opened. My health is 205 and the bullet hits took me down to about 50. Cross the street and received the call, mission complete.

I called my vehicle and drove back up to the hotel and as I did someone landed on the sidewalk...the woman. Also bunch of cars on fire just up from the hotel entrance.

I finished the quest, but after the quest was done I noticed that there was still a "Skip Ahead" prompt left on my screen. I guess the game thinks I am still talking to Joanne. Also this:
Doing a non-lethal takedown on Joanne results in her just getting back, walking back to where she was and sitting down.

I never even had an option to talk to her, both times I went upstairs and she was hiding in the security room. The one robot downstairs never turned on either time, the second time around the two robots upstairs turned on but we're not hostile. Just walked around saying threating things me as I stood in front of them and shot them. Both times it told me to clear the enemies on the roof so I did but nothing happened, though the second time I had carried her up the stairs and as soon as I put her down it switched to escape the hotel instead. Had to exit the hotel and start walking down the street to close the gig.

Faced issue with doors and elevator on 1st floor. Almost all doors are de-energized (door that lead to bar, to elevator from tech room). After killing robo and corpo the elevator did not want to open.

This mission is the only one that I have had problems with.

In my first game, a non-killing solution was impossible. Once you knock out Koch and you are required to clear the roof of enemies, there is an "enemy" that does not exist and that the minimap marks it on the street, and it's marked as "invalid". So the AV doesn't never come.

Now that I'm on my second game with patch 1.22:
- You can't talk with Koch (the first time even you could negotiate not to kill her)
- Now the robots are active from the beginning (in the first play they were "in sleeping mode")
- The soldiers on the roof are looking at the horizon (in the first game they were patrolling)
- And the invalid target problem remains exactly the same :shrug:

I have to finish this mission "a la Hitmam": throwing the unconscious body off the roof (accidental death)

And once you go down the elevator to seek for the "invalid target" all the enemies are looking for you. But the "invalid target" is nowhere in the Hotel entrance

captura.jpg

(It's so small, but in the square it reads "invalid")
Post automatically merged:

This mission is the only one that I have had problems with.

In my first game, a non-killing solution was impossible. Once you knock out Koch and you are required to clear the roof of enemies, there is an "enemy" that does not exist and that the minimap marks it on the street, and it's marked as "invalid". So the AV doesn't never come.

Now that I'm on my second game with patch 1.22:
- You can't talk with Koch (the first time even you could negotiate not to kill her)
- Now the robots are active from the beginning (in the first play they were "in sleeping mode")
- The soldiers on the roof are looking at the horizon (in the first game they were patrolling)
- And the invalid target problem remains exactly the same :shrug:

I have to finish this mission "a la Hitmam": throwing the unconscious body off the roof (accidental death)

And once you go down the elevator to seek for the "invalid target" all the enemies are looking for you. But the "invalid target" is nowhere in the Hotel entrance

captura.jpg

(It's so small, but in the square it reads "invalid")

Just found a very silly-easy solution :facepalm:

Just DO NOT knock out Koch BEFORE dispatching the four looking horizon soldiers on the roof.

FIRST kill/knock-out the soldiers on the roof, then go for Koch

At last the flying dumpster came!

Last edited:
Top Bottom