Gun Paint Jobs (Share yours!)

+
There are some really fun paint jobs on the guns in the game. They range from badass to playful. I end up spending time equipping the guns I find in case one of them is interesting enough to hang on to. I will sometimes even match an outfit to a gun, because THAT is cyberpunk fashion!

It would be great if:
1. The inventory icon for a gun had the appearance of the actual gun so they were easier to keep track of and find in inventory.
2. You could add/change paint jobs on your weapons.

It's sad that the appearance doesn't have much relevance right now. Guess which revolver is the 6-slot Legendary and which is a crappy Common? :)

But wow this flames gun is awesome! I'm curious to see what others are out there.

gunz.png

Post automatically merged:

These two sniper rifles were interesting enough for me to build outfits around.

photomode_07022021_154050.png

photomode_14012021_222027.png

Last edited:
Would be good to get custom skins available for the guns.
But yeah, I did wonder about the thumbnail version of some of the guns, compared to the appearance when equipped. I'll have to look closer next time.

Would be good to get custom skins available for the guns.
But yeah, I did wonder about the thumbnail version of some of the guns, compared to the appearance when equipped. I'll have to look closer next time.

They seem to look true to form when laying on the ground (mostly?), but in the inventory they will often have a plain or incorrect picture representing them.

If you find any good ones in your bag please share!

There are some really fun paint jobs on the guns in the game. They range from badass to playful. I end up spending time equipping the guns I find in case one of them is interesting enough to hang on to. I will sometimes even match an outfit to a gun, because THAT is cyberpunk fashion!

It would be great if:
1. The inventory icon for a gun had the appearance of the actual gun so they were easier to keep track of and find in inventory.
2. You could add/change paint jobs on your weapons.

It's sad that the appearance doesn't have much relevance right now. Guess which revolver is the 6-slot Legendary and which is a crappy Common? :)

But wow this flames gun is awesome! I'm curious to see what others are out there.

View attachment 11191654
Post automatically merged:

These two sniper rifles were interesting enough for me to build outfits around.

View attachment 11191657

View attachment 11191660
Holy crap, now your post has been edited/or merged to add the pics - (unless I missed it the first time) I just gotta say those compositions are amazing.
Never really messed around with the photo mode but it just became more tempting, thanks for posting.
Also yeah, if I happen to come across something interesting weapon-wise I'll try and capture an image.

Last edited:
If you kill city npc (the street walking kind) do they carry lootable items? I wish it was like inventory in Oblivion where you could take their armor and cloths that they are actually wearing.

If you kill city npc (the street walking kind) do they carry lootable items? I wish it was like inventory in Oblivion where you could take their armor and cloths that they are actually wearing.

More than once I have stumbled on a dead body in Night City and my first thought was:

"I wonder if her boots would fit me?"

The answer is no, of course, because they're NPC Boots! ;-)

I accidently discovered the paintjobs when picking up and immediatly equipping weapons. The best paintjobs are evidently on pistols like this BD pistol :D
photomode_02022021_062602.png

This "bitch" one also appeared on a smart pistol, but these Liberty pistols are not very common. Seemed like the right message to convey when fighting enemies :)
photomode_04022021_041152.png

And an actual legendary weapon, a gold shotgun :D because "speaking is silver, boomstick is gold" :D
photomode_06032021_031523.png

A dual toned MOX pistol, you can regularly find these carried by Tyger Claws(and you'll find Mox and Tyger Claws fighting ingame) I quite like this one.
photomode_04022021_042329.png

Going psycho and killing a dozen gangoons has to be done in style with a Jinguji machinegun. This one is an Epic that I got in the city center, at a scene where Corpo's and Tyger Claws are trading in weapons. I bought this one and paid with my fists :)
photomode_29012021_032348.png

Some of these paintjobs are fun and I wish we could customize the iconic weapons to look like these. It is cyberpunk after all; 'Style over substance'.

Top Bottom