Guns/weapons you wanna see in Cyberpunk?

+
BIZARRE-SCI-FI-WEAPONS-Noisy-Cricket.jpg

plan.. C

OICW... There's a lot of it here. It's like joining an F1 race in a Fort T prototype... :)
Cyberpunk 2020 had it's own, quite interestingly very realistic and well thought, version of OICW, M31A1 AICW, that used micro caliber ammo and microgrenades. I hope it'll make it's way into the game, somehow.
However, the weapons showcase from last year makes me a little afraid.
aicw.jpg

OICW... There's a lot of it here. It's like joining an F1 race in a Fort T prototype... :)
Cyberpunk 2020 had it's own, quite interestingly very realistic and well thought, version of OICW, M31A1 AICW, that used micro caliber ammo and microgrenades. I hope it'll make it's way into the game, somehow.
However, the weapons showcase from last year makes me a little afraid.
View attachment 11041631
You are using too many acronyms. Explain what you are talking about. The picture you posted looks a lot like the LMG that V rips from the turret, and Jackie takes off the scav in the first demo.

I would love to see some nice long range weaponry. Something in the range of a .338LM , 408 Cheytac or even .50 bmg

I would love to see some nice long range weaponry. Something in the range of a .338LM , 408 Cheytac or even .50 bmg
Well CP2020 has sone sick snipers, one of them has rocket propelled ammunition giving it unrivaled penetration at distance. And I am pretty sure it is confirmed for CP2077

You are using too many acronyms. Explain what you are talking about. The picture you posted looks a lot like the LMG that V rips from the turret, and Jackie takes off the scav in the first demo.

OICW Objective Infantry Combat Weapon (As if there were non combat infantry weapons...)
AICW Advanced Infantry Combat Weapon.
LMG V is using is rather HMG, or a mount dedicated LMG, that's why it seems so unwieldy. Actualy I like this design, as a mounted, autonomous weapon, not to be directly used by a person.
The one in the picture is a compact (look at the handle) and is based on P90 design. Tt's rather in Tavor or Famas size range. It's an assault rifle with GL in the over/under configuration. The pic is not actualy the very one from the CP2020 Chromebook suplement, but is a reimagined version done by the original author. Which is good, because the original CP artwork left a little to be desired. But hey, it were the 80s :)

Here comes the coolest holster I've ever seen in a Sci-Fi movie.
NEED something like this on my character.

Since my fave guns have been posted already (Deckard's gun and Mateba) ; here's one for fun (from Beverly Hills Cop 3) :
Beverly_Hills_Cop_3_annihilator-2000.jpg

annihilator-2000.png

I watch Beverly Hills Cop trilogy at least once per year, I love these films !

OICW Objective Infantry Combat Weapon (As if there were non combat infantry weapons...)
AICW Advanced Infantry Combat Weapon.
LMG V is using is rather HMG, or a mount dedicated LMG, that's why it seems so unwieldy. Actualy I like this design, as a mounted, autonomous weapon, not to be directly used by a person.
The one in the picture is a compact (look at the handle) and is based on P90 design. Tt's rather in Tavor or Famas size range. It's an assault rifle with GL in the over/under configuration. The pic is not actualy the very one from the CP2020 Chromebook suplement, but is a reimagined version done by the original author. Which is good, because the original CP artwork left a little to be desired. But hey, it were the 80s :)
Well if you look at the LMG V has it looks like it has a top mounted grenade. Maybe its a Helical magazine like the PP Bizon?

I hope we can play without guns or weapons. As we saw in E3 2019 Cinematic trailer I wanna be that woman who has a disabling ability for cybernetics.

Last edited:
I hope we can play without guns or weapons. As we saw in E3 2019 Cinematic trailer I wanna be that woman who has a disabling ability for cybernetics.
Are you thinking about pacifist? Or unarmed? A hand to hand build will probably be pretty viable with the aid of the Flathead, nano wire, and maybe some shuriken

Are you thinking about pacifist? Or unarmed? A hand to hand build will probably be pretty viable with the aid of the Flathead, nano wire, and maybe some shuriken
Did you watch or remember the girl from E3 2019 cinematic trailer? I am talking about Unarmed Hacker Assassin Build. Video Link:

Did you watch or remember the girl from E3 2019 cinematic trailer? I am talking about Unarmed Hacker Assassin Build. Video Link:

Thats Tbug. Its the same person that guides V through the first mission in the 48 min deep dive

That is just 1 possible set of events. I bet there are paths were most story characters will die. I just hope Jackie’s death is avoidable.
Assuming it's really a mission in the game or let's say assuming some decisions would lead up to it in the game like in the trailer.

But when I made that post I was just thinking about the trailer and not any implications on ingame events.

/edit: iEBA the girl in the cinematic IS T-Bug.

Assuming it's really a mission in the game or let's say assuming some decisions would lead up to it in the game like in the trailer.

But when I made that post I was just thinking about the trailer and not any implications on ingame events.

/edit: iEBA the girl in the cinematic IS T-Bug.
Oh okay my mistake I didn't think it was her.

Top Bottom