Gwent After Dark..The return!! A LIVE DAILY NIGHTTIME TALK SHOW

+
Gwent After Dark..The return!! A LIVE DAILY NIGHTTIME TALK SHOW

After 6 months of prep, we are back!! The ORIGINAL Gwent talk show, the trail blazing pioneers of Gwent Content!
Monday-friday..every night 10Pm CST-11PM CST www/twitch.tv/passiflorachampionship Tune in and see what all the noise is about.
We are going to spotlight new creators, new content, meta trends.. Also, want to get in on the action..let me know..shifuofthecards@gmail.com
Lets grow our community, lets break out of the cliques..Join NOW. Here is a clip from our latest show..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D14Tgs3D90Q

Also, next week we will be focusing on..Beginners!!! We are going to make this show inclusive for all level of players..Join the show!!

We are off for the weekend, but next week will be wild..More guests, more surprises, more podcasts..AND we will focus on New players..oh, and the Bowstring Tension Cup I will be shoutcasting with Codexhel!! Sign up on battlefy!! its a every Monday tournament!!!

A Daily Gwent podcast?? Yep!

We are proud t announce a DAILY Gwent podcast!! Please stop by and listen, and show some support. We are doing this to get MORE voices out there, we will feature EVERYONE that wants to get their name out here!! This community is AWESOME, lets bring ALL the voices out!!

www.gwentafterdark.podbean.com

Sincerely,

Shifu

PS. Want to be on the show..e-mail me. shifuofthecards@gmail.com

Shifu can you stop spamming these forums? People are sure to get thoroughly bored. And just propose already.

On a serious note, if you guys have any requests/ ideas on how we can make your life (Gwent After Dark) better, feel free to post some suggestions, as this is meant to be a community centred concept.

Viridian Dynamics. Life, Better.

I mean, um, Gwent After Dark.

Top Bottom