GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

+
Hi, I was invited to the beta but I can't download the game as my device is incompatible. I have a Huawei P8 lite, which had software updates for Android 6 max. However I managed to root it and install Lineage OS 14.1 on it, which runs on Android 7.1.2, but it's still incompatible. Anybody knows what build.prop change should I make for it to let me download it?

Put in the wrong email address when I clicked on the link in the invitation email. Any way I can change it?

I had the same issue where I was initially going to the Play store with the wrong account. And when I switched to the account for the Beta, the Play store still only said I was registered and did not have a Download option.

But I fixed it by clicking the Unregister button and then registering again in the Play store, and the Download button appeared. Hope this works for others eager to try the Beta!

I had the same issue where I was initially going to the Play store with the wrong account. And when I switched to the account for the Beta, the Play store still only said I was registered and did not have a Download option.

But I fixed it by clicking the Unregister button and then registering again in the Play store, and the Download button appeared. Hope this works for others eager to try the Beta!

works for me now
i tried it before and doesn't work,maybe there was some problem earlier who knows
cheers for advice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200313-170537_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-170537_Google Play Store.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 142
我遇到了同样的问题,没有下载链接,但我收到发明453633204@qq.com的电子邮件,而我的Google Play是fuzzyflower0410@gmail.com,请帮助我
Post automatically merged:

I'm having same problem no download link but my email that received the inventation 453633204@qq.com and my google play is fuzzyflower0410@gmail.com help me plz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-144237.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-144237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20200314-144250.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-144250.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20200314-144301.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-144301.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20200314-144237.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-144237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20200314-144250.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-144250.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20200314-144301.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-144301.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 86
i have the same problem. I recived the invitation e-mail on ricki1993.scorpione@hotmail.it but i accepted to be tester with ricki1993.scorpione@gmail.com (it's right, it's my main account). If i access to google play with ricki1993.scorpione@gmail.com it only say to unregister. I tried to add ricki1993.scorpione@hotmail.it on google play but it only let me to register to the app.

EDIT SOLVED: i resolved my situation. I figured out that if you become a test with an email/account different to one you recived the mail you cannot download. Simply open the mail from your browser, select download now. At this point you're on the page of my first screen (gwentbeta.PNG). On the top right select the right account (if it's not listed add it) and become the tester. then you can download. I hope this help someone

Attachments

• gwentbeta.PNG
    gwentbeta.PNG
    78.7 KB · Views: 141
  • gwentregistraz.PNG
    gwentregistraz.PNG
    430.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
i have the same problem. I recived the invitation e-mail on ricki1993.scorpione@hotmail.it but i accepted to be tester with ricki1993.scorpione@gmail.com (it's right, it's my main account). If i access to google play with ricki1993.scorpione@gmail.com it only say to unregister. I tried to add ricki1993.scorpione@hotmail.it on google play but it only let me to register to the app.

EDIT: i resolved my situation. I figured out that if you become a test with an email/account different to one you recived the mail you cannot download. Simply open the mail from your browser, select download now. At this point you're on the page of my first screen (gwentbeta.PNG). On the top right select the right account (if it's not listed add it) and become the tester. then you can download. I hope this help someone

Thank you very much for your sharing and successfully solving the problem. Thank you friends

I

EDIT: i resolved my situation. I figured out that if you become a test with an email/account different to one you recived the mail you cannot download. Simply open the mail from your browser, select download now. At this point you're on the page of my first screen (gwentbeta.PNG). On the top right select the right account (if it's not listed add it) and become the tester. then you can download. I hope this help someone

I can't login like that. i try add my hotmail and on password it says wrong all the time. Which password do i use?the one of gmail or hotmail? or gogs?

I

I can't login like that. i try add my hotmail and on password it says wrong all the time. Which password do i use?the one of gmail or hotmail? or gogs?
i don't understand if you're stuck to find how download the app or if you're inside the app and need to log in. In the first case You must download the app with the email you signup the beta. So if you don't have the email linked to app store you need to add it. then you can download it

Have a nice day, everyone.
After yesterday's update from google play market in the game, all the voice acting except English was gone.
The current version of the application is 5.2.3.
Device - Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (4/64), Android 9

Top Bottom