GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

+
Hi - I have a bug to report (Motorola Moto G7 power). Not sure if it's Android-specific but I've not seen it before on pc. I was playing a match and had a connection problem right at the end of R3. Seems like my opponent forfeited while I was disconnected. When my connection issue resolved itself, I was still in the match but couldn't do anything. Eventually I just had to close the app and restart, hoping that the result would be saved (it was :)).Fortunately my opponent sent me a GG (which I got the notification for) so I was pretty sure I'd be ok to quit. Still, definitely a UX issue to solve here.

i have an app problem. It takes much time to start, it's get stuck at 97% durig the files fetch for 2-2:30 minutes. After this the app works good. Also i don't understand how use the commander power. I need to hold the power then drag it on board, or only tap? I don't have feedback if i try and i activate it only with luck and random tries. I'm playing from one plus 3.

Last edited:
Hello,
An interesting issue here with the android game. Just tap on the application, it opens, before the "cdprojectred" logo appears turn off/lock the screen. Wait a few seconds then unlock the screen again, game continue to load, "cdprojektred" logo appears then "Gwent" logo, then... the screen view is completely distorted, forever, until I close and open it again not locking the screen.
Here is how it looks:
Screenshot_20200321-211731.png

Not sure if it's a problem in my device or a general issue. My device is a Motorola Moto G7 power.

I had a problem with a daily quest on my phone. I didn't want to do that quest and skipped it to get another one...but the first quest was still visible in addition to the new one....also as I switched to pc this was still the case.

Hi. I was playing a match and I was picking a card from the graveyard with the skellige ability. And when I selected the card the confirmation button doesn't appeared. Then the time goes out and it was a game over for me. My device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. In addition: Dagur and Greatsword doesn't get the boost when the bleeding kills an enemy? Is it possible? Thanks!
Screenshot_2020-03-23-15-17-42-981_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg

Last edited:
So since the new update rolled out, i seem to have lost the ability to consistently look in my deck or either of the graveyards consistently. I'm averaging 1 success per 20 attempts..

Samsung galaxy 8

... also, still cannot access funds on GOG, though spending them on a pc is simple enough, it is a hassle. (If this is a play store thing, [ie, Goohle demanding it's cut in transactions] please let me know)

So can you play on android if you already have an iOS account? Is there a way to transfer accounts?

Glad to have got an invitation and be able to test it:). But how do I get the reward?
To celebrate the release, if you log in to the Android version of GWENT before March 31st, 12:00 noon CEST, you will receive a free Ultimate Premium Keg. If you pre-registered earlier you’ll also receive the Imperial Golem avatar immediately upon login.

Top Bottom