GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

We’ve just launched signups for the Android Closed Beta of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game! The game will be ready to test next week.

The Closed Beta will begin Tuesday, March 10th and will operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Anyone with a free GOG.COM and Google Play accounts can sign up to join in the test.

All modes and features of GWENT’s full release will be accessible. Progress made in the beta will transfer to the GOG.COM account used to sign up, meaning it will carry over to the full Android release as well as PC and iOS versions linked to that same account — and vice versa. Additional details regarding the beta are available on the dedicated signup website.

Done! I was selected to test ios as well and i had submitted feedback, i hope to test android as well. ;)

Looking forward to it! I've been wanting mobile access to Gwent but I don't have an Apple device so this is great news.

Will I receive a mail with the "result" of my acceptance in any case or only if Im in? Coz its almost 3pm and I'm starting to feel that I'll have to wait another dam fortnight

I received my invitation to download and beta test but clicking the link just tells me the "App is not available"
Anyone else having this problem?

I have pre-registered for the game, and got the invite for beta - however it is not allowing me to download the game. Running on a Samsung Galaxy A40

I received my invitation to download and beta test but clicking the link just tells me the "App is not available"
Anyone else having this problem?
Make sure you're logged in to the Google Play account that uses the same email address that you used to apply for the Beta :)

Make sure you're logged in to the Google Play account that uses the same email address that you used to apply for the Beta :)
Same account. It don't redirect me in to Google Play.
Screenshot_20200310-175756_Firefox.png

If I click upper right button, there will be my Google account, on which I received invitation.

Thanks Vattier, I have double checked this and I am signed in with the same google account as the email address the invitation was sent to.

Anyway I will give it another while as there seems to be more people having the same issue to see if its just temporary or not. (as at least one from the above conversation is able to download and install it)

Attachments

• gwent.PNG
    gwent.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 200
I'm also having this problem. It's a shame, I was really excited to try this out. I'm also signed in to the google account I used to register with.

gwent android beta.jpg

I am having the same problem afterr getting the email. What is going on? And yes I am on the same account, I only have one google account and it's the same of the email.

Same as above pics. I've tried both my google play accounts and specifically the one with the email address I got the email at, neither work.

Top Bottom