GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

+
Good to see that I am not alone in this issue.

I also attempted to login to GOG before clicking on the link to see if that would resolve the matter, and tried to adjust Google Security settings (which was not needed.)

Damn it, ninjaed by Vattier....

Update 1pm CST : able to start downloading.

Last edited:
Same situation, received an email but cannot get access to game when clicking to download now button.
And yes, I'm using same account for registration and google play.

I signed up for the beta on like the first day, and have been highly anticipating takeing part in it. I did not know the email had to be the same that you signed up for on google play. That is very unfortunate for me. Please send a beta key to wanna86burn@gmail.com Please. I used marly25@yahoo.com to sign up.

Last edited:
So far playing few games on Android everything is running really well and have not faced any bugs yet. Really well done to everyone who has worked on this version.

My friend applied and was selected, and we tried to play a friendly match with him on android and me on pc.

When I invite him, he either doesn't get the invitation, or it leads to infinite "opponent is getting ready". When he invites me, everything works as usual.

What was the point of adding incompatible devices to the drop list on closed beta registration page? Got the invitation email but can't play due to my device not being supported :shrug:

How long did it take people to be able to download the beta, I got the message saying Tester but click on the download link and it says that I am registered? :confused: I know it says it takes a while it just been quite a long time since issues was solved :) or am I missing something?
Screenshot_20200310-191628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi, it's not resolved for me unfortunately.

The email I've used for GoG subscription is solanoroberto@yahoo.com and for google play is solanoroberto@hotmail.com

I hope it can be resolved, I even merged both google accounts on my phone. Still shows as registered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-10-14-10-58.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-10-14-10-58.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2020-03-10-14-10-53.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-10-14-10-53.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 132
Hello,
I've troubles with installation itself.
I was able to accept beta invitation, but when I hit Install button in Google Play, I get error on attached screenshot. Roughly translated as:

Google Play purchases are not allowed in your country. Its not possible to complete these purchases.

Never seen this error before. BTW: country is Czech Republic.

Any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200310-221235_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20200310-221235_Google Play Store.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 176
Top Bottom