GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

+
How long did it take people to be able to download the beta, I got the message saying Tester but click on the download link and it says that I am registered? :confused: I know it says it takes a while it just been quite a long time since issues was solved :) or am I missing something?View attachment 11032394

It took about 45 minutes to download from 2.6 GB file from Google play over my company's Wi-Fi. Then another 15 minutes to unpack. On a side note, it keeps milling my duplicate cards (as I am returning from a hiatus after the console transfer.)

Hi, it's not resolved for me unfortunately.

The email I've used for GoG subscription is solanoroberto@yahoo.com and for google play is solanoroberto@hotmail.com

I hope it can be resolved, I even merged both google accounts on my phone. Still shows as registered.

I had the same problem, I had to click and reclick a couple of times on the google play button (as seen in the first pic) and it started downloading after a couple of tries.

The only let down for me so far is that I am not allowed to use my full collection of cards, i need to start with a fresh account altogether.

However playing in the arena on my mobile device is grand, I will keep playing normal games from my PS4.
Post automatically merged:

The only let down for me so far is that I am not allowed to use my full collection of cards, i need to start with a fresh account altogether.

However playing in the arena on my mobile device is grand, I will keep playing normal games from my PS4.

I just realized that you can ask for you account to be copied over so will try this out.
For anyone who is not aware you can find it here.

Sorry if I am stating something that was obvious for everyone (except me) :)

Last edited:
I can't download the game,it just droрs at 50%

I had this issue as well, however I solved it by doing a clean up of storage available on my mobile phone.
It seems the download is split in to sections where it downloads additional files 2 or so times after the initial download which was tricking my device into thinking it had enough storage available.

I also made sure the phone did not lock/power save during the download as I imagined this being an issue while I was downloading. However I think that had more to do with the phone switching between WI-FI and LTE during the DL than that to be honest... worth a try though if it is acting up for you.

So is there an official area for feedback for the app or is this it? So far here are my concerns...

1) So when attempting to purchase items, GOG Wallet is not one of the options. Since many other besides myself have $$ in their GOG accounts, can this possibly be added.

2) I've experienced an error when trying to rate the app on Google. I received the proffered free premium keg, but received
DF-DFERH-01 when I try to post a rating to the Google Play Access page.

3) In game, I am having difficulty consistently opening my deck and both graveyards to view cards... I would like the option to double click on the face down decks in addition to the long press. Slightly less annoying, the window tends to close when I attempt to click on a blank space while viewing decks...this is inconsistent with the outer interfaces, where only clicking on a specific button will close the screen. Not sure which I prefer at the moment, but wanted to note this.

Couple of things from the time I had.

1) Battery drain on a google Pixel XL is massive, even with low settings, battery saver on

2) Leader abilities are frustrating to use

3) Looking at decks/graveyards during a match when it's not your turn is not possible from what I could gather

4) The break contract button for arena should not be the middle button of the arena home screen. The back button and the break contract button should switch places.

Perhaps consider a small controls tutorial for phone users? Using Orders, Viewing Decks Graveyards, unit selection placement, deploy abilities, key buttons such as forefeit, emotes, stuff like that for those that did PC tutorial long ago.

I had this issue as well, however I solved it by doing a clean up of storage available on my mobile phone.
It seems the download is split in to sections where it downloads additional files 2 or so times after the initial download which was tricking my device into thinking it had enough storage available.

I also made sure the phone did not lock/power save during the download as I imagined this being an issue while I was downloading. However I think that had more to do with the phone switching between WI-FI and LTE during the DL than that to be honest... worth a try though if it is acting up for you.
I tried everything,but nothing helрs

Played, everything was fine. On the next launch, the game loads and nothing happens. I tried everything, also reinstalled the game. After reinstalling the game, everything repeated... Has anyone had this?

photo_2020-03-12_00-41-18.jpg

We've just sent out more e-mails with Android Beta access! Check you inboxes! :cool:

Hey,

Got my access this morning, thanks a lot !

Unfortunately I am failing to download the game, Play Store says that i'm registered for beta, and the link I received sends me to a page that tells me that I am a beta tester and there's no way I can download the game... my heart is broken !

Hope you can help me with that :)

EDIT : It worked finally, I managed to download it with the address I provided when I signed up for beta ! Can't wait to try the app now.

Last edited:
Got my welcome mail two hours ago, but Play Store says: Uncompatible device... [samsung SM-A510F]:cry::cry::cry:

I'm impressed, it works very smoothly, much better than I expected. I would like to be able to access graveyard and deck by double tapping in addition to holding, but that's just preference.

I got received beta test notification but unfortunately as others ,link has been sent to different account
if possible can you resend it to hdbnw08@googlemail.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200313-174423_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-174423_Outlook.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20200313-174443_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-174443_Chrome.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 118
hi there
i had recieved this morning the invitation but i can not dowload the app from the appstore even if i recived it on the same mail as my googleplay account.
when cliking on the link it opens the appstore but instead of letting me download it says that i'm pre-registred for the game.
thank you

Top Bottom