GWENT arrives on iOS! Download now from the Apple App Store!

+

The wait is over — GWENT is now available on iOS! Take command of the Witcher world’s mightiest armies on your iPhone or iPad, and wage war against other players on the go. Whether you’re just getting started or picking up where you left off on PC, the next battle is always close at hand!

iPhone and iPad versions of The Witcher Card Game combine the full feature set of the PC release with controls re-imagined for the touch interface. Progress and purchases are shared between iOS and PC via the user’s GOG account and iOS players can battle opponents across all other supported platforms.

To celebrate GWENT’s launch on iOS, all gamers who log in to this version of the game before November 5th, 11:59 AM CET can claim a free Welcome Pack from the in-game store. Opening the pack will yield an Ultimate Premium Keg with 5 animated cards from across GWENT’s entire card pool, as well as a Mirror Shard granting entry to the Arena Mode.

GWENT is currently available for iOS, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. CD PROJEKT RED is currently working on the Android version of the game, scheduled for release in Q1 2020. For more information on The Witcher Card Game, visit www.playgwent.com.

Hello, first of all I would like to say thank you for releasing the game on iOS. The game itself is well-done and master crafted. I just have one problem though, I can’t play the international version while I’m currently in China. I do realise that there is a Chinese version of the game but it does not support English. A few weeks ago I had no problems playing the game from China but recently I’m getting the “Access Denied” once opening the game. I’ve contacted the Support Team but no feedback, so I’ve come to this forum to get help and a solution. Thank you in advance.

Guest 4376609

I understand that you cannot sync the accounts between PS4 and iOS (GOG), but I think you should really be doing something for existing players. I’m one of the original beta players, I have bought the Crimson Curse Launch package to support the game and Thronebreaker because I was curious. On PS 4 I’m on my way to prestige 3, with 28,000 scraps and a few thousand ore. Having to start again from scratch on iOS is simply not fun. Since iOS is linked to GOG, wouldn’t it be possible that instead of syncing the platforms PS4 players can generate an individual code worth (for example) 50% of their collection in scraps? It should be possible to apply a voucher like that in GOG since you own that platform. Again, I get that it’s not possible to sync, but starting from zero is no fun at all and Gwent is supposed to be fun after all.

Top Bottom