GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Though, it might have changed in the meanwhile.

Homecoming Live Stream ses otherwise too :) 25 cards. Personally I'm happy with this, there's just enough space to not get those last few cards but also if you thin and play correctly you can do a decent enough job of at least getting pretty damn close.

Hello. Will gwent homecoming be available for 32bit systems? Ptr is not available, but it was the same before with previous ptr clients. Gwent is work on my 32bit windows. Thank you.

Yes.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Hello!

Will there be other min specs for HC launch?
[...]
Thanks and please downgrade it for full release. ^_^

I can barely play it on low Graphics, Anti-Alising, VSync and Premiums off; Even this way it is lagging heavily for me.
Thus it would be great, if you could provide some sort of 'Very Low Graphic Mode', I don't need the animations of the leaders on board and stuff like that, I just want to be able to play cards fluently.

Hi Pawel,
I didn't want to play the "birthday card", but having it so close to Homecoming release I just couldn't resist :D

One of my favourite card is Ciri: Dash. She has an amazing card art and a very interesting, unique ability. Unfortunately she is currently a high effort - low reward card, that puts her in the meme category. I would love to have her a new but similarly unique ability that's somewhat more competitive (but maybe not as much to make her mainstream:unsure:).

Long story short: I was wondering about what she will look like after Homecoming. Although I'm also happy with keeping her a surprise secret for release, as long you can design her along these guidelines. ;)

Keep up the good work(y), looking forward for today's stream.
Never mind then, Open PTR was a better surprise. :D
Too bad it's the one weekend when I help my parents move. :cautious:
(Btw not what I had in mind with Dash, but the ability to draw card seems unique enough in this version.)

Hi guys, I needed to ask that since I have saved a lot of kegs,powder etc for the new update, will they be transferred to my profile after I start from level one or will it be a "reset" button for every player?

@AKA.MIKe Posted moved to discussion thread, because the question has already been asked and answered.

You will keep all of your resources and kegs; only your card collection will be wiped.

Hi guys, I needed to ask that since I have saved a lot of kegs,powder etc for the new update, will they be transferred to my profile after I start from level one or will it be a "reset" button for every player?

It of course doesn't make sense to save kegs for the update/downgrade. You should open them a day before it or you might regret it.

Hello!
Thanks again for the chance to play PTR. I can see that a lot of work went into it.
However, I must ask this after playing said PTR....this Homecoming as it is, is definitely not my cup of tea...

Will we still be able to play GWENT BETA after Homecoming is released?

Like, that we can have a server for casual play at least? Would it be considered if there is demand from players for it?
thanks in advance

Hi Pawel!

1) Yesterday on a stream you said "No" to the question of whether there will be future THICC cards. Why? I'm sure a lot of people would like this. In the end, you can just make an option NSFW in the menu. The Witcher has always been an adult universe. Now the game has a rating of 16+. I do not see any reason why such cards can not appear in the future.
2) PR campaign begins with the video that we will see this week, or later?
3) Running a little forward: What can we expect after this video? Another video, or maybe stream?

I wish you a great work week!
Hi! i've had similar question as yours, recently this topic with devs,
So the main answer:
it is hard and expensive for time money get 2 version of card. NSFW and SFW. Especially with animation (premium cards)
hope i answered you question. I believe there Is the Golden middle.

Hey Burza!
First off, really wanted to say that the PTR grew on me a lot during the time it was online and I am very confident about the future of the game, great job!
My question is: Will there be any more streams/update videos now that we had a PTR?
For example will balance tweaks to cards be announced in videos/streams before the game launches or will you discuss the new ranked/reward system?

2 + 2 Row's of Weather - 2RoW = 4 + 1RoW
2 +- 13 Random Damage = 4 + 9 R enemy D
2 + 1 Random Unit - 1 RU = 4 + 1 RU(or spell from the deck)
Sorry, what meaning of this words? Do you think is this clear explanation?

To Moders: could you please show how to quote post from this thread Directly To discussion thread?
i do not know how to do it for now.

@Irtrush, Your post is so warm and full of familiarity.. somehow you remind me Gascon.

To Moders: could you please show how to quote post from this thread Directly To discussion thread?

The fastest way is to quote the post in the original thread and just copy-paste the (whole) message to a different one. Alternatively, you can use the + sign, next to the quote button. After, you will get a new button at the bottom to insert the quotes.

quote.jpg

Top Bottom