GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hellow, I have two suggestions:
1) I think Kambi needs a boost, maybe one or two extra points. Is a card with potential but the numbers are too lows for a card of 10 provisions.
2) Skellige needs special cards which effect happens when you move these cards to graveyard, like the old Wolfsbane.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Burza,

This is a proposal rather than a question. I recently asked about cards with different effects in different rounds.

What about mechanics like “Bloodthirst”, which will enhance the effect of the card if the opponent has a card-advantage?

What do you think about it? Any chance of seeing smth similar in future?

hello temerian infantry's power should be increased 1 or initial damage should be at least 1 which is now 0 and increase it by each boosted unit.That unit most useless card even i use boost foltest deck cant reach 6 damage which is maximum damage done by 5 recruit cost and noone care about this card.

Hello! I wanted to know when the season of the wolf season tree opens in the reward book. Thank you for the anwser. BTW the game is really good :D

All the actual leaders costs 10 points .. so do the math... how can a new leader cost 5 man :)

10? Where do you get that number from?
You can unlock any actual leader's node in Reward Book by using 4 Reward Points.
Highest Reward Book's nodes to unlock are scrolls / chests and they cost 5 Reward Points each - nothing costs 10 Reward Points.

Last edited:
Hi, Pavel! What can you say about GWENT on the mobile device? I think, a lot of people wait that. Sorry for bad English, best wishes!

10? Where do you get that number from?
You can unlock any actual leader's node in Reward Book by using 4 Reward Points.
Highest Reward Book's nodes to unlock are scrolls / chests and they cost 5 Reward Points each - nothing costs 10 Reward Points.

From the starting node to any leader you need 10 points :) thats what i meant...

From the starting node to any leader you need 10 points :) thats what i meant...

This is true mostly only for first leader in any reward tree as some nodes are shared for more than one leader.

Burza did not say if the cost was just for one final node or for the whole "path of nodes" to leader.

Two separate things:

1. The casual matchmaking system is busted and makes it very disheartening for new players. When I was just starting, I got matched up against players with way more levels and better cards than me. Now that I have a few good decks I get matched up against very noob players. Something really needs to be done for this. I played 4 matches last night trying out a new deck in casual and every single opponent was a level 1-5 with a basic deck.
  2. I hate the fact that I need to spend reward points to unlock leaders. Since I am trying to add to my collection, it feels really bad to spend 4 reward points just to unlock a leader. I really don`t think that is a good idea.

I think it’s well known that Northern Realms is really weak.

On the contrary, a lot of players think NR is too strong having Foltest giving Zeal to Gaunter, Seltkirk and whatnot. NR can be just as destructive as other factions, not to mention the Adda Control deck.

I hate the fact that I need to spend reward points to unlock leaders. Since I am trying to add to my collection, it feels really bad to spend 4 reward points just to unlock a leader. I really don`t think that is a good idea.
You can always craft them with scraps!

Top Bottom