GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello Burza,
I completed one of the Seasonal quests(the Basic/Bear cub one) but i haven't got my title(Bear Cub) only the border. Is it a bug or something?

I completed one of the Seasonal quests(the Basic/Bear cub one) but i haven't got my title(Bear Cub) only the border. Is it a bug or something?

The Bear Cub title can be acquired by winning 25 ranked matches. This has nothing to do with the seasonal mode.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because ask a dev is not meant for tech support)

"Your" answer is incorrect for this question. It should be "For now, no" as there are no plans to reduce the price for now.

Good point, the other question was asked the other way around. Corrected the answer.

Hi Pawel, i have question about kegs. Will be new cards in old kegs (basic)? Or it will be new kegs for them?

The Bear Cub title can be acquired by winning 25 ranked matches. This has nothing to do with the seasonal mode.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because ask a dev is not meant for tech support)
This has no sense the seasonal tree writes that if i do the quest i will get these rewards:Basic Border-Bear Cub. Be clear or leave the work to one whos can do it properly.

Attachments

• Névtelen.png
    Névtelen.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
Hi Pawel, i have question about kegs. Will be new cards in old kegs (basic)? Or it will be new kegs for them?

Crimson Curse will have it's own kegs. Whether or not the cards can also appear in old kegs, has been asked before. It's very unlikely, though.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

Will you swap Brouver and Fil's abilities on CC start?

This has been asked before, still pending an official answer. While it's likely to happen in the future, I don't see it happening in CC.

(Question removed from the original post)

Will the Crimson Cardback be pruchaseable alone in the future? Will there be any difference between the shop version and the pre-order version now?

I quote from the official page:

Will the leader skin and cardback included in the Pre-order Pack be available outside of it?
The Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin and Crimson Curse cardback are currently only available as part of the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack. Slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

(Question removed from the original post)

Slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

It's a pity we still do not have any explanation on what does "slightly different versions" exactly mean... :(

Any plans to improve performance on ps4 / xbox one ? I ask that bcs when the boar is full with premiums the games fps suffers a lot.. so why shoud i make a premium colection if the game doesnt run well with that...

Any plans to improve performance on ps4 / xbox one ?

You've asked the same question a while ago and even got an answer. Furthermore, someone else also asked about this, recently, and got a confirmation that CDPR is still working on it. Thus, asking the exact same question again is moot at is point.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

This is first expansion so why "always"? And no, CC kegs will cost 100 ore.
Pardon my bad English.
Is there any info on when they are gonna cost 100 ore, because now they are 200 and I cant find any info regarding their cost.
It doesnt make much sense for it to be changed in the future but that is why I am asking about it.

Top Bottom