GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
1) I was wondering. If silver becomes gold in Homecoming, is the full value of current silver cards you mill when homecoming hits 200 or 800?
2)About 1, if it is 800, and you have a premium silver now, will that become gold premium which then becomes 1600?
3) Is there a date for homecoming? Other than this month? Like tomorrow, or two weeks from now?

Last edited:
@EvilShuckle Post moved to discussion thread, because the question has already been answered here.

Silvers will be treated as epic gold cards, meaning they will have the same mill value as now (since their current rarity is "epic" as well).

Does full mill value for all cards include duplicates?

Yes.

1. Are you going to reset our ore for HC ?
2. Is ore going to be useful to buy something else than klegs ?

Double no.

Hi Pawel, i'm starving for info...please release new vídeos!!

Will there be any more single player modes (besides Thronebreaker)??? I love deckbuilding and trying extrange combinations but practice AI is really bad in current Gwent

Not at the launch of Homecoming.

(Posts moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Hey Pawel,
since we will get only scraps at the HC release, will meteroite powder still exist and beeing used to transmute cards?
Post automatically merged:

You will get Scrap only (1600 for a legendary premium), he said this some time ago.

Are you sure, because I am pretty sure he said it would be scrap+powder.

Wait what? The Redanians are being removed from HC? Does this mean that I'll never get to play as my favorite leader, Radovid, ever again? I'm so confused. Is he being replaced by Meve & Demavend? What about the Redanian knight & elite cards? Are all of the basic Redanian cards removed too? Is Adda safe? I'm so scared. So the north now is Temeria, Kaedwen, Aedirn? I noticed that when the new NR board backgrounds were introduced, the Redanian emblem was missing. I assumed this was an oversight, but is this evidence that this Redanian removal has been planned for a while now?
Actually the redanian emblem is on the other side of the board, you can see it with mirror matches. But that mightve been a minor hint still.

I noticed that there is an interesting mark on the bottom of werewolf card. We have no information about this by now. Would you please give us any leeks about this?
QQ截图20180914133113.png

I noticed that there is an interesting mark on the bottom of werewolf card. We have no information about this by now. Would you please give us any leeks about this?

It's the new icon for immunity.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Hello Burza,

Greetings to you and the whole of CDPR, you guys are the best game developers in the world!

I only have one question for you. I read in one of your answers that crafting cards will cost the same in HC as it does now, but when silver cards no longer exist, and most silver cards become gold instead, does that mean a full collection of cards will cost more scrap/powder to craft in HC than it does now, or will it cost roughly the same?

Thanks again, and best wishes!

Probably it's not me that you expected, but crafting is connected to card rarity, not its colour. Gold cards in HC will have either Epic or Legendary rarity, so now respectively Silver and Gold craft cost. Ergo, I wouldn't expect a big change to whole collection cost, although maybe Burza has more precise answer ;)

Guest 4328411

Probably it's not me that you expected, but crafting is connected to card rarity, not its colour. Gold cards in HC will have either Epic or Legendary rarity, so now respectively Silver and Gold craft cost. Ergo, I wouldn't expect a big change to whole collection cost, although maybe Burza has more precise answer ;)

I know, but we don't know if cards will change rarity or not. I've noticed for instance that Monster Nest is now a rare card (in the HC preview video), so they're definitely changing around some of the rarities as well. The central point of the question stands, will a full collection cost more, less or roughly the same after HC?

I have edited my question to Burza to only ask that central point then.

I know, but we don't know if cards will change rarity or not. I've noticed for instance that Monster Nest is now a rare card (in the HC preview video), so they're definitely changing around some of the rarities as well. The central point of the question stands, will a full collection cost more, less or roughly the same after HC?

I have edited my question to Burza to only ask that central point then.
Will 100% cost less, if anything because you no longer require 3 bronze copies. Those really adds up.
Post automatically merged:

So midwinter strikes again, clasic... :mad:
Didn't you seriously think you and i would have any say in the gameplay mechanics, right?

PTR's job is to make sure the release is as smooth as possible, by pointing out blatantly broken cards (the rest can be balanced post release) and most importantly the bugs that inevitably will rise.

You and i won't have any say in 2/3 rows, 2/3 bronzes, 25/30 cards, mechanics, etc... And it's better this way.

Last edited:
Hey there, pan Burza.

I have a bday 20.09. Could you please give me a small leak about what's going on with Redanians? I'm just in love with Dijkstra.

Anyway, appreciate your work. Have a nice day

My birthday is tommorow so you don't have to wait till 20th with this leek :sneaky:

Hi!

Do you have in plan to enable cross platform friendly matches? (If i, on pc, want to play friendly match with my console friend?)

Do you have in plan to enable cross platform friendly matches? (If i, on pc, want to play friendly match with my console friend?)

Because of technical restrictions, that won't be possible.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Hello Burza,
I have a question about the card collection in HC.
Would it be possible for you to implement a mechanic to mill all odd cards automatically you can't use anyway?
It's so unnecessary to mill card by card. I don't need 2 standard and 2 premium cards of each unit.

Here is an example for bronze cards with cap limit of 2, golds will have cap limit of 1. The player can choose, which one he prefers.
standard/premium
1. prefer standard. standard gets milled down to 2, premium gets only milled completely when standard has 2 copies.
3/2 --> 2/0
1/2 --> 1/1
4/4 --> 2/0

2. prefer premium. premium gets milled down to 2, standard gets only milled completely when premium has 2 copies.
3/2 --> 0/2
1/2 --> 0/2
4/4 --> 0/2

3. neither. current as I know how it will be in HC.
3/2 --> 2/2
1/2 --> 1/2
4/4 --> 2/2

Thanks.

Top Bottom