GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hi Mr. Burza

1. Originally when Thronebreaker was going to launch last year, Rethaz and other devs talked about a small 1 hour adventure with Geralt that would be free for players to give a taste of the type of gameplay in Thronebreaker, it was showed in this video.

Is that still coming with HC or Thronebreaker, or has it been shelved?

2. Will people who buy Thronebreaker get unique cards in Gwent? I assume no, but wanted to ask anyway.

Thanks. :)

@TheImpZA

1. Other expansions are shelved.
2. They do get unique cards in Gwent. It's not known yet if those cards can be acquired through other means for those that haven't bought TB.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

WTF are these "Thicc" cards people keep mentioning? I'm confused. lol

THICC

(Also, post moved to the discussion thread because it's not a question for the devs.)

Hi Burza, just read your tweet, super exciting. Well, can you guarantee now that the 2nd HC video will debut today? Thank you so much. Have a nice day.

Hey Burza,

just one little question: i know the decision is also based on Sonys policy. But do you think/hope/have a good feeling, that it will ever be possible for us, to transfer our account from PS4 to PC or even use the same account on both platforms? This would be so cool for many of us console players.

Best regards and have a good day:)

@F10

Not unless Sony changes its policy.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

The new look of the board and cards is amazing, but NOT for the original Gwent.
Thronebreaker would look just fine with it, but original Gwent should stay the same.

Without doubt, we appreciate you work and excitement of making your own game better for the players. Your work, your games and behaviour show this world what game developers should look like.

Let's start with what we didn't like in the trailer of Gwent Homecoming:

1. We didn't like the absence of frames of cards. Seems that you want to show more artwork, but the previous one was quite good and we'd like it to stay the same.

2. We didn't like the positions of leaders. It would look much better, in our opinion, if those 3D model would stay where the original card was, at the lower left corner.

3. We didn't like the field itself. Make it look more like the board and the table. Like we are sitting in the Rosemary and Thyme and playing the game.
Looking forward to you answer and discussion.

Sending tons of love and respect.

I also have a question about console players. We were always treated like worse customers. (No tournament drops, no twitch drops, no chance to participate in tournaments because of unavaliability to befriend GOG players, etc.) And now - we have to wait almost 2 more months than other players - it’s really sad :(

But i have the idea, i could wait even 3 more months (and i think other players would agree) if i had a chance to transfer my progress into GOG account.

So here is my question: can console players FINALLY get a chance to transfer their progress into GOG account? I don’t even mean for drops - just to contiune playing on PC. It sounds fair - isn’t it?

You storage our progress on your servers. So why can’t we merge our Xbox Live / PSN accounts into GOG account? Your rival - Hearthstone has no problem to transfer saves between platforms. From another hand - Fortnite also does it in a perfect way.

If we can play against GOG players, why can’t we transfer our progress into GOG account? It really bothered me from the day one, but now it’s really frustrating.

Please CDPR do something for your console players. Maybe we are 1% of the game, maybe less, but please treat us equal and fair.

Thanks in advance, I still believe in you.

Greetings,
Filip

1. We didn't like the absence of frames of cards. Seems that you want to show more artwork, but the previous one was quite good and we'd like it to stay the same.

First off, why are you addressing yourself as "we"? Are you royalty? As for the frame, I am actually on the opposite side. I've always felt the borders were too thick and too prevalent. The new look is actually better.

@fifinho

Whenever a company wants to release a game on the PS or Xbox store, the game needs to be cerfified, which takes a lot of time (though, still not a month). Even for new patches the process is painfully slow.

Anyhow, your question has been asked many times (the past few days). There are certain restrictions in place which prevents the transfer of accounts. CDPR cannot do anything about this, at the moment.

Hello,

Will console players be able to continue playing old gwent while waiting for Homecoming?

Have a good day !

Top Bottom