GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
In other words, will the premium version be locked behind a TB paywall?

That sounds overly negative. I would have to agree with you, if the normal versions where also locked behind a paywall. But CDPR did the smart thing and made those craftable. It's a middle road.

Hello burza. Can you explain this, please:

Q: 6. If you don't buy TB (I don't know why you wouldn't but just theoretically), can you craft the premiums of the TB cards or just the standard versions?

A. You can craft the standard version

In other words, will the premium version be locked behind a TB paywall?
Seriously guys, a "paywall" for a COSMETIC? You guys seems to get a bit too spoiled by Gwent's insane generosity as a CCG, there are plenty of other ccgs (which i won't name) where you barely manage to scrap a deck in 1-2 months.

Getting a premium collection there is not possible, unless you throw a few grand at those games. Thus, since in this game you can get a full collection for free, paying 25-30$ for a set of premium cards, which are COSMETIC, and on top of that getting a great game as well, is only fair.

It would change if there were normal cards locked with Thronebreaker, but that's not the case (and considering this is CDPR i was sure of it).

If there are only going to be 4 NR leaders and Radovid is leaving while Meve and Demavend come in, does this mean that one of Foltest, Henselt, or Adda are getting axed?
Meve wont come in multiplayer so she wont count as 1 of the leaders.

If there are only going to be 4 NR leaders and Radovid is leaving while Meve and Demavend come in, does this mean that one of Foltest, Henselt, or Adda are getting axed?

As Emman_Uy mentioned, Meve is a leader exclusive to Thronebreaker.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Attachments

• Demavend_Gwent_card_art.jpg
    Demavend_Gwent_card_art.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 67
@cajsoccer Post moved to discussion thread, because the question has already been asked. There has been no clear 'yes' or 'no' answer, meaning the REDs seem to want to keep it secret.

Hi burza, here is a new coinflip balance idea BLue COIN : first time points lower than your opponen, total points boost to 1point greater than your opponen, second time fall behind points become draw. Not limit to first round only

hi burza

i play pc version gwent so far

but i have some money points in ps store
maybe i'll buy ps version TB

can i link ps tb to pc gwent account?

@QZS2

At the moment, this is not possible. Correction, a new question has already been asked in light of Sony's change of policy. Still pending an answer from Burza.

Last edited:
Sony has just announced its now allowing crossplay and account progress for some games does that mean we may able to get twitch drops on console and share account progress with gog at some point.

Hello,dear Burza!
And i have a question: can we expect some mini-event (ex: 100% animated card or silver card,idk) before the HC?

Top Bottom