GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello Burza,

Is there a trailer, gameplay or twitch stream planned for Thronebreaker/GWENT marketing this week just before October? Also can we expect a pre-order option for Thronebreaker with some bonuses to use in GWENT ?

Are homecoming or the standalone gwent planned to be released on steam eventually?

There are no such plans, at the moment.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Hi Burza :)

I'm very glad and hyped about Thronebreaker ( could not resist and already made my pre-order by now ), will there be any chances later on for a Hungarian localization? Although I feel comfortable with English, keeping the good tradition about translating the Witcher games to Hungarian would warm my heart.

By the way, GWENT is the only game I've been playing since The Witcher 3 in the last three years (although GWENT is only like one year old). I don't have much time to play, but I'm here since closed beta. This game made me a ton of fun hours, I simply don't know how to thank you.

Love you guys,
Roland from Hungary

@fwalkwithm

Not planned I'm afraid.

Glad you like the game so much.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Will we be able to get TB cards from normal kegs even if we didnt buy TB?

TB multiplayer cards can only be crafted, for those that do not buy TB. Furthermore, the premium version of those cards is TB exclusive.

(Removed the question above because it has already been asked and answered.)

3) Is there any perks for pre-ordering TB? Or it is absolutely the same as buying on or after release?
4) Hypothetically, if you were me, would you open the kegs as and when you get by doing your dailies or you would keep them till HC release date?

3) This question has already been asked, pending an answer.
4) This has been asked many times before. While I can appreciate the implied way of putting it, it doesn't change the aforementioned fact.

(Removed the questions above because it has already been asked and answered.)

Hello. Will there be bonuses specifically for pre-order? Which will not be available after the release? It would be wonderful.

Hello. Will there be bonuses specifically for pre-order? Which will not be available after the release? It would be wonderful.

Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked, pending an answer.

Hey Burza,

Is there a reason why Thronebreaker is not rated 16 + ?

Névtelen.png

Hello CDPR.

I would like to ask in regards to Thronebreaker about this line, "and comes with 20 Premium Gwent cards."

I heard you can craft them, which makes it ok i guess. But i also wonder, if buying Thronebreaker gets you those cards, does that mean that by doing so you also get a head start then on thos cards to people that people that for whatever reason didn't bought it? Because as we know we cannot craft everything immediately.

Thanks

I would like to ask in regards to Thronebreaker about this line, "and comes with 20 Premium Gwent cards."

Others have asked the same question as to how those 20 TB cards will be distributed. A while ago, Burza mentioned you will get them immediately after buying TB. As for gaining an advantadge, that's no different from buying kegs.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked, pending an answer.)

Others have asked the same question as to how those 20 TB cards will be distributed. A while ago, Burza mentioned you will get them immediately after buying TB. As for gaining an advantadge, that's no different from buying kegs.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked, pending an answer.)

Yep, you are right, it's the same as buying kegs, it doesn't matter if it's day one or two thousand. kk thanks!

Can you tell me what the difficulty settings are on Thronebreaker? Probably 3 difficulties like easy, normal, hard and perhaps a master setting?

Top Bottom