GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
@Mathspy

Moved the post to the discussion thread because it's not a question.

For players who get anxious when the timer appears, this suggestion might not help much. Actually, the sight of the timer alone, could make things worse. Incidentally, there is a reason why no CCG does this.

Hi all!
If the Silver Cards (Epic) are going to disappear what is going to happen with this cards? This cards will be Legendary? If they change to Blue (Rare) the developers refund the Keg or the Scraps?
With the release If you open a Keg the 5th card will be Blue (Rare) or Yellow (Legendary) right? So all the Silver (Epic) cards that I have now are better than Blue.

I don't wan't the refund in Scraps of my Silver (Epic) cards if they change to Blue (Rare).
Cause this mean that I lose a Legendary card with the system of the Release of the game (Silver-Epic is Better than a card Blue-Rare = Legendary card)
In this case I would prefer a refund of my entire collection. If I opened 100 kegs in the beta I would like to reopen my 100 kegs at the launch since the odds changed drastically.

Excuse my english, There isn't too much information about the changes in Spanish.
Have a good day :p

@JuanDavidGM

Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered:

Mill values are based off rarity: common, rare, epic, legendary
Silver cards will be treated as epic gold cards and gold cards will be treated as legendary gold cards, so economically the silver change has zero effect.

Dear Burza and devs,

My question didn't get a answer yesterday. Maybe you are too busy.
Will there be chinese ( either CHT or CHS ) text in Thronebreaker on GOG? Or it's exclusive in China? Whether the answer is yes or no, please give me an answer. I'll appreciate that :)

@asatoc

Please, be patient and refrain from asking the same question twice in rapid succession. Post moved to the discussion thread.

Will the game feature cinematic cutscenes? If so, are there a lot or very few? The way that the story is being told in the gameplay reveals thus far seems very dull compared to what has been shown in the trailers.

TW3 released with a strategy guide, art book, & lore compendium (world of the witcher). will thronebreaker have any of these either at launch or later on? :)

will thronebreaker have any of these either at launch or later on?
Yes. As outlined here, Thronebreaker will include the following goodies:
  • Concept art, including the map of Lyria
  • Digital version of GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse.
  • The Witcher graphic novel "Fox Children" by Dark Horse
  • 2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Titles
  • 2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Avatars
  • 5 premium kegs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
  • Official Thronebreaker Soundtrack

Hi!

Will the upcoming Homecoming (and going out from beta) deleting all the resources (gold, dust and more)? thanks

Will the upcoming Homecoming (and going out from beta) deleting all the resources (gold, dust and more)? thanks

Your collection will be auto-milled for full value; other resources will carry over.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Hi mr. Burza.
Was an information that deck will contain 30 cards. Not more not less. But during your TB stream I found a tutorial of deck builder. And what I see - your deck must contain a minimum of 25 cards.

So - in homecoming will be 30 cards or 25 minimum?
View attachment 10978844
This has been answered by Burza before, 30 cards min/max for HOMECOMING, two bronze max limit (y)

Dear Pawel,
Im not the only one, who thinks, that some boards are darker, than the other ones. I understand, that they ment to be like this, but just try and compare Nilfgaard and other boards(Nilfgaard and Scoia Tael). When its about looking at your cards, your units, it becomes rly hard to distinguish numbers and so on. Especially for people, who got little problems with their eyes. All we ask is just a bit more light on there boards, not global changes. Just so we can see the cards properly!

Last edited:
Hello. Will gwent homecoming be available for 32bit systems? Ptr is not available, but it was the same before with previous ptr clients. Gwent is work on my 32bit windows. Thank you.

Top Bottom