GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Sorry, what meaning of this words? Do you think is this clear explanation?

To Moders: could you please show how to quote post from this thread Directly To discussion thread?
i do not know how to do it for now.

@Irtrush, Your post is so warm and full of familiarity.. somehow you remind me Gascon.

Hey, those weird at first numbers actually are math equivalent of Shupe's mage and hunter abilities.
Check it out ===> https://imgur.com/a/zlds7xX#U5y4MQz

U are right about the Gascon part :cool: , I guess, at the end of the day it's all about the entertainment right ?
To be fair, I really like his ability and if current Gwent wouldn't have cards like Uma, Johnny + Wolfsbane, Hillock etc , I would have quit the game long time ago.

Hi Bursa,
As far as I understood it, the change of viewing angels between myself and the opponent is for larger and better display of the opponent's cards when the opponent is playing since the view angle now is not totally top-down but slightly tilted instead. But what annoyed me most is when the opponent is playing, my own hand cards are not fully displayed. Could you do something with this?

Hello Pavel,
During PTR my friends and I encountered the problem with putting a card with row-based ability on wrong row, which caused problems with activating those abilities. I understand that with time and experience players can simply remember the correct row for activating cards, but for new players, it might feel just a little confusing. So the question is - Maybe there is any possibility to put icons of melee and ranged rows (sword and crossbow) near abilities description instead of just writing "Melee" and "Ranged". I personally think that this small visual change will definitely help new players to adapt to the game and avoid those inconvenient situations.
Thank you for your attention. :giggle:

@rickinicki @Mr.AceUA

I've moved the posts to the discussion thread because the questions are really just suggestions in disguise.

@2ssb

No such event is planned.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered)

I feel like create is in a healthy place in GWENT, it doesn't dominate and is quite predictable. RNG can be fun if it's present in a controlled way.
While I don't like Create mechanic too much, I tend to agree that it's not a big problem in HC.

But my question was actually about Reveal. :)

Hey Burza,

Will HC reset level i got in game? Will it reset rewards progress connected to level? Cheers

Will HC reset level i got in game? Will it reset rewards progress connected to level? Cheers

Your current level will be converted to the new leveling system.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered)

Dear Gwent Team,

I am not sure if this question is a repost or not.
Do spare cards get compensated in the homecoming patch ?

sparecards.jpg

Thank You Gwent Team.

Hello,
the question may have already been asked:
- Will the game be released on Mac someday?
- Otherwise, I installed the game on mac via vmware fusion (and windows 10) but it did not work. Will you make it work for virtual machines for people who do not have PC or PS4 / Xbox?
Thanks. Bye

@Grichka

No Mac support is planned at this stage.

rrc

Forum veteran
1. How many levels are enough to automaticaly get Prestige 1 when HC hits?
2. The Provision sorting on the deckbuilding screen was kindda confusing, will we have a option to have a Power base sorting?
3. After HC will we still get updates to increment the game or just expansions and balance changes?
4. Everyone knows that there won't be another keg event b4 Homecoming ;);), right ? ;);)
1) It was mentioned in the stream that if you at L60 in current Gwent, you will get Prestige 1 and L0
2)Not planned ATM
3) Yes of course
4) nothing I know of :)
(Thanks admin for moving this to discussion thread)

Hey.

I'm just wondering why this game seems so unfair?
I'm trying ranked games and find I never have good enough cards to beat anyone, despite doing all of the single player stuff.
I also don't want to spend money on this game.

Are there any suggestions to how to maybe enjoy playing this, instead of feeling like my cards just don't stack against most of my opponents?

I've been studying strategies but again I just don't have the cards to replicate moves or tactics.

Any suggestions? This game i s absolutely fantastic, and would be perfect if it wasn't so unfair from the start.

Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Do you honestly expect me to read ALL THAT? There is no premium card that free user couldn't get and everyone can mill cards to everyone can craft cards they want.
All you need to do is play slightly longer to make ideal deck, if you are too impatient to play casual abit longer before ranked it doesn't make it rigged.

Casual isn't good....I'm always pitted against players who are WAY better than me WITH STACKED DECKS. How is that fair or anything?

Last edited:
Why didn't you make Collectors edition a thing with Thronebreaker premiere? It's sad that some famous people got Press Kit & we're left with digital stuff + without puzzles. I want freaking puzzles man

Why didn't you make Collectors edition a thing with Thronebreaker premiere? It's sad that some famous people got Press Kit & we're left with digital stuff + without puzzles. I want freaking puzzles man

Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked, pending an answer.

Hello, I just contacted support in regards to an issue in-game, is there anyway to know if the issue has been resolved?
Post automatically merged:

I must ask will Miruna card still be available in homecoming and will it still have charm ability ?
In PTR, Miruna was a 3 point Deathwish unit, that "charms" (forgot the new term for that) an enemy unit with equal or less power when it is triggered.

Last edited:
@PsychoRinch Post moved to discussion thread, as it isn't really a question for the devs.

You should receive an e-mail from the Support team once they have handled your report, which may take some time (especially since it's the weekend now).

Will I retain the Avatars from the current version of Gwent? And are Borders gone until a future expansion?

Top Bottom