GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Will I retain the Avatars from the current version of Gwent? And are Borders gone until a future expansion?

You will retrain all the trinkets you've had previously unlocked. But not all of them can be used in the same way again.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered)

@cajsoccer Post moved, because the question has already been asked and answered.
All of your cards will be automatically milled, all of your resources (including kegs) will automatically carry over.

Unfortunately for my country$ 15 is 10 part of the salary for which some people live a whole month saving on everything. I know for sure that I won't be able to buy your product (I don't even have a card, since with my salary I can't save money)
Did you imagine Amount of Hard work, wich devs, artist and other Gwent team members did for you?
Kindly, remember no matter how old are you (10 years+) , surely you Can do useful to people, and work for 15$ yourself. It no that much.
But if you can not earn this litle money as that, believe me: game creators, don't even have the moral right to keep you in this game.
Trust me , i am from poor region of Ukraine, we have No money too, too. but still , it surely possible to buy this game.
So, іди до праці !
Иди в job-бывай, друг!
idź do pracy !
and i believe, you definetly quickly earn 15 $ for 3 days of hard work in any region of russia or ukraine.
(remember Team was working hard(!) for you, more than 1.5 years) !

Last edited:
Hey guys, Will the pre-order bonuses for Thronebreaker (specifically the premium kegs), be transferable to other versions of Gwent? All of my progress is on Xbox so I would like to get the kegs there even though I am purchasing Thronebreaker on GOG. What about Windows 10 Xbox anywhere version? and if not is their a way to get everything I have over to the GOG version?

@efonte

Content cannot be transferred between platforms. Same goes for the Microsoft Store version. You have to log into the game using the same GOG account, which isn't possible for the Xbox version.

You could ask for an account transfer. I do not know if that's even possible, but it can't hurt to ask by contacting support.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered)

Because you first need 10 posts. This measure has been implemented to prevent the flood of spambots.

Which thread did you want to make?
Hello kind sir, and thank you for your reply.
I was able to post a new thread under Technical forum, its contents are as follows:

"What the hell is this new ploughing version of Gwent?"

" I don't like the new version at all! And I don't feel like getting used to it either!
Bring back the Open Beta version!
And why can't I post a new thread under General forum? Ptooey! "

Best regards,
The ol' witcheroo

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys can we unlock the remaining leaders with some adventures or do I have to craft them? Thanks in advance.
I dont want to waste any scraps if I can get them elsewhere.

Guys can we unlock the remaining leaders with some adventures or do I have to craft them? Thanks in advance.
I dont want to waste any scraps if I can get them elsewhere.

All leaders can be unlocked by spending achievement points.

Hello kind sir, and thank you for your reply.
I was able to post a new thread under Technical forum, its contents are as follows:

"What the hell is this new ploughing version of Gwent?"

" I don't like the new version at all! And I don't feel like getting used to it either!
Bring back the Open Beta version!
And why can't I post a new thread under General forum? Ptooey! "

Best regards,
The ol' witcheroo

+1, I've just finished the tutorial and didn't like it at all, i didn't like the gameplay animations, leader animations even the gameplay table itself its too complicated and fancy. I just dreamed about a simple cool gwent game like beta. Animations are really unnecessary if I wanted to play for combat animations, I would play witcher itself :D

Hello to the community.
I just started the new version of Gwent,I've been playing the Beta for a while and I have spend real money on the game for kegs.But all my collection has been missing and I'm starting a new.
I think this is a bad policy for the old players and for those that gave real money to CDPROJECT
Please can you fix this?

here my suggestion, can you guy add new function let me sell my scrap and ore with other player exchange for $ so i can at least feel at ease for my time when play gwent beta not go waste

I question, why you let us play the Beta Vision of Gwent when you produce a ohter game that have nothing to do whif that what we testet. ??????????????????
Is this more a question them : Why we have play the Beta Gwent ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I question, why you let us play the Beta Vision of Gwent when you produce a ohter game that have nothing to do whif that what we testet. ??????????????????
Is this more a question them : Why we have play the Beta Gwent ?

I've moved your question to the discussion thread because it's a bit unclear and it seems that English is not your primary language. Let me paraphrase your question and you can copy-paste that, if you agree with the interpretation.

What has been the purpose of the Gwent Beta when CDPR decided to completely change the game on release? For what reason did we play the game for the past two years then?

Top Bottom