GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
I would definitely rather recommend sending email to support team instead of using web page form, because web page just wants to "spy" on players through mandatory dxdiag report, which has no relation to reported bug.

Dxdiag is useful for cases, where player has technical problem with game, where problem is on his side. Bugs, which are on CDPR side need to be solved on their side and players dxdiag report is useless for that.

If you want to reply to this post, you need to state your name, address, date of birth, sex, telephone and bank account number (this is meant as irony depicting request of unrelevant unnecessary information just like need of dxdiag in order to report a bug)

Aaaaand yet another bug.

Just got beaten by a NG Knight that simply refused to destroy itself. No other units on their board. Care to explain?

Honestly, playing Gwent is just a daily chore of asking "and why the &$^% did THAT happen".
NG Knight is not supposed to die if there are NO allies. He will kill himself if there are no enemy units he can boost. Please please just read the description before declaring bugs in forums. I am not saying bugs are not there, but before jumping to conclusions and reporting it in forum, just read the card descriptions and think if it is actually a bug. Something so obvious can't possibly be a bug and most probably (y)our misunderstanding of the card, board, setup.

How to make a turn?
In tutorial I need to move card.
I click on card but it still in my hand

Can you please clarify which part of the tutorial you're doing and on which platform you're playing the game. Also, taking a screenshot (and uploading it here) will help us understand the situation better.

@Burza46

Would you consider these changes to Letho instead?

Letho:
Provisions: 10

Melee: Remove 2 mulligans from your opponent the next round.
Ranged: Add 2 mulligans to your deck the next round.

I don't like the way his changes lost him his card identity. We already have a Witcher that locks. Letho used to synergize with Cynthia and Infiltrator. Sure it's not competitive but it still has a unique effect. Please take this into consideration.

ALL THE BEST.

Hey guys I'm reading the books right now and there is a big mistake with the description about Shirrú on his card... It says he is an Elf... and he is not! He is an half-elf so you guys should fix the description on his card. Also in fact that is a nerf if you think about it... but I think is a correct nerf because he is a half-elf... so... yeah fix only that. I think the card and his ability is fine right now. Only people who don't know how to play against Scoia'tael complain about his ability.

Also I know he is on the Scoia'tael faction but he was working for Rience and Viltgefortz.... Nilfgaard. But yeah Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard were allies... and Nilfgaard is too strong right now so I don't know. Yeah fix his description only.

Weren't we supposed to have the 4th leader revealed today (or yesterday, since its past midnight where i am)?

Only 4 days left in January, how are you guys gonna do 2 leader reveals + update launch? Is the last leader, Gernichora, being revealed in the same day as the update?

(Sorry for putting the pressure guys, but you said you were gonna be more transparent about your process moving forward)

Same here waiting...it's later than when Arnolf is revealed now, and in their time zone it's probably tomorrow already...and still no reveal :(

Hey guys I'm reading the books right now and there is a big mistake with the description about Shirrú on his card... It says he is an Elf... and he is not! He is an half-elf so you guys should fix the description on his card. Also in fact that is a nerf if you think about it... but I think is a correct nerf because he is a half-elf... so... yeah fix only that. I think the card and his ability is fine right now. Only people who don't know how to play against Scoia'tael complain about his ability.

Also I know he is on the Scoia'tael faction but he was working for Rience and Viltgefortz.... Nilfgaard. But yeah Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard were allies... and Nilfgaard is too strong right now so I don't know. Yeah fix his description only.

there are other half elf in SC but still are labeled elf tho

Weren't we supposed to have the 4th leader revealed today (or yesterday, since its past midnight where i am)?

Only 4 days left in January, how are you guys gonna do 2 leader reveals + update launch? Is the last leader, Gernichora, being revealed in the same day as the update?

(Sorry for putting the pressure guys, but you said you were gonna be more transparent about your process moving forward)
It had happened as promised on Sunday night:
My guess is, tonight they will release the Leader Spotlight video. Tomorrow night, OceanMud will release the card art for Gernechora (sorry for killing her by spelling like that) and day-after-tomorrow, her Leader Spotlight. On Thursday, the last day of the month, the UPDATE!!!

Hi. I'm reading the books right now and there is a big mistake with the description about Shirrú on his card... It says he is an Elf... and he is not! He is an half-elf so you guys should fix the description on his card. Also in fact that is a nerf if you think about it... but I think is a correct nerf because he is a half-elf so... yeah fix only that. I think the card and his ability is fine right now. Only people who don't know how to play against Scoia'tael complain about his ability.

Also with that nerf (changing the description only) is not necessary kill himself when he activates his ability as the intended incoming nerf... please think about it. Maybe only changing his description he could be fine.

Also in the books he doesn't kill himself with the fire when he burns Codringher and Fenn...

Now after seeing Eldain and Arnjolf abilities, more then ever comes out problem of not animated tokens crated by other cards. It's a big shame that cards created by leaders are not animated. And other tokens like Cows or Phoenix Hatchling are still not animated after more then a year after their introduction to game.

So here my question, will tokens be ever animated?

Top Bottom