GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Actually this doesn't apply to users who are actively playing after Homecoming, see my updated post.

Changing this last minute is not fair! 2 hours ago I milled all the cards from the future starter deck as afterwards milling will be blocked, and now I unlike expected dont get them. AND can't craft them anymore. So just gone forever!!! I can't get the cards anymore!!! :giveup:

Changing this last minute is not fair! 2 hours ago I milled all the cards from the future starter deck as afterwards milling will be blocked, and now I unlike expected dont get them. AND can't craft them anymore. So just gone forever!!! I can't get the cards anymore!!! :giveup:

I milled them all too....then I recrafted them all. I was greedy...lost a lots of scraps...partly my fault.

Is there some way how to sort deck order in collection? I have currently 30 decks. Since Gwent official release in October 2018, decks had their fixed order, which was kept same all the time. Current update to 2.2 changed decks order by some, to me unknown, sorting key. You can imagine, that with 30 decks, deck order plays significant role for quick orientation and clarity of your collection. Is there some way to show decks order to be same way how it was since 2018/10 up to 2019/04?

Post moved to the discussion thread because it's not really a question for the devs
Why not? I would agree under normal circumstations, but this is directly related to release of new patch, it is not "out_of_the_blue stupid_user_lazy_to_read question".

A little suggestion - coin and score build in the board would look better than it is right now. Maybe it is just me but when I look at the board and then on the score and coin then it seems a bit off. The board is tilted so coin and score is a bit under the middle of the board.

So coin would be somewhere in the middle of the board (something like in Hearthstone) but I don't have idea right now where score would fit better.

Or maybe just coin and score should be a little higher than it is right now (so coin would be in the middle of the board).

Last edited:
Because it's a question about how the game works, which doesn't require a dev to answer it.
In my opinion it does, because it was changed and in my opinion, only developers know how it function now. Or do you know how are decks currently sorted?

In my opinion it does, because it was changed and in my opinion, only developers know how it function now. Or do you know how are decks currently sorted?

The decks are ordered by last changed. When you change a deck, it jumps to the top. Why your deck order got messed up, I do not know. It might be collateral damage from the new patch. There doesn't seems to be a new ordering system, though. Nothing I have noticed with my deck order, at least.

The decks are ordered by last changed. When you change a deck, it jumps to the top.
It is like that during one session for me, until I quit the game. When I quit game and start it again, decks are back to order how they were, when I started game previously (not how they were, when I closed game). For me, it was like that all the time since official release in October 2018. Now I did little test and decks order is still not "remembered" between sessions for me and opens with same order like they were at start of previous session. Until last season they were same since October 2018. Of course, I did not have 30 decks at that time, but all decks were keeping same order, retutning to their original position for every new session, regardless of time of edit. Now only difference is, that there is other deck order than it was all previous seasons.

Hi I just wanted to ask, will we be getting the cards from the new base package set? I find it strange that only the newest players can use the starter decks. Can we not play the new starter decks just because we do not own the cards?
Like for instance one of my friends who already has an account, but only the old base set, cannot play with any new Starter sets then?

Out of curiosity, how is it for you? Does your decks order keep its status between sessions? Like if you load game, does it stay how it was when you ended game the last time?

It appears that the deck order has been changed to creation date, rather than last updated. Even if I update a deck, it jumps back to its original position after reloading the game.

It appears that the deck order has been changed to creation date
Unfortunately, now that is untrue for me. It was like that until todays patch 2.2. Since today, it is some other sorting attribute, which I can not figure out. However, that is how it works for me, for somebody else, it could be sorted by date of creation.

Like many long-standing players, me and my friends have huge scrap mountains (over 100k), with nothing to do with them, apart from waiting for the next expansion.

We own all the cards already, so the 4K scrap Premium kegs are worthless to us.

The only things that we would like, such as cosmetics, cannot be purchased with scraps!

Can the devs please consider some form of scrap sink, aimed at long-standing players? For example, allow us to buy RP or meteorite powder with scraps (even if the exchange rate is high).

Good day. I would like to make more diversity in seasonal trees. For example, many users have initial rewards, but they still receive them again (although it's meaningless). I propose to add a certain condition that if the user already has this frame/title, then he'll be given reward points / ore instead.

Hello Burza,

It's mentioned before that there's a consideration on swaping the abilities of Filavandrel and Brouver. Can i/we get any update or confirmation on that if it will push through? Also, may I know how you feel about the state of ST now?

I think this would be a great change to make playing the characters fit their archetypes. Broover boosting all his units is thematic and fits with current dwarf tag.

Filla moving units around same thing.

While we're here, perhaps eredins ability could be given to one of the new faction leaders and eredin given something more cohesive for wild hunt, or monsters as a whole.
boosting up deathwish is counter intuitive, and thrive also doesn't work well with it.
While I see what they're thinking, "boost up your units and grant shield to get dominance", but with all the tall removal, it's often a dangerous option, and doesn't really feel good. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see how this buff to him works out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom