GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello!
I've asked that question once long time ago (maybe at times of the Closed Beta) and tech suppot answered me that your team hadn't resources to implement that feature, but I hope you can do it now.

What do you think about built-in feature that allows player to create a video record of his last played match?
Let's say I played a game and was really delighted with it and wanted to share it with my friend or upload it to YouTube. To do so I just click a button on after-game screen and the game engine creates it and saves in some folder.
I believe that the game has some sort of inner game-log that contains all significant actions that was performed by both players during the match: what card they played, what they targeted with it, what hapens next, when those actions was performed, etc.
The game engine could use such log to render the match and save it as video. It also could allow player to render it in much more high quality than his PC could handle to render in real-time because now the time is not such important thing than it is during the game.

Such feature definitely will increase amount of interesting video-highlights and increase Gwent's popularity.

Well this is disappointing because the design of elves care about rows and movements while dwarves care about boosts and handbuffs.
There are two possible reasons why they have chosen not to do this:
1) They are going to do a revamp of ST faction which will make the current ability of the leaders to make sense
2) They don't give a crap about ST faction and doing anything which takes efforts (the leader animations will need to be changed too and this may need efforts) is big NO.

My guess will be obvious to everyone.

Hey!
Are you considering to make Arena rounds to be counted in 6/12/24 rounds. Cause daily quest's counters recognize games in Arena.

Are you considering to make Arena rounds to be counted in 6/12/24 rounds. Cause daily quest's counters recognize games in Arena

The devs have no such plans as of yet.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered)

Hi CDPR
Please bring back the weekly premium event.the 4000 scrap for 5 premium event is insane,who can afford that?
Me and many other player are trying to get the 150 premium card trophy/achivement and now is just too hard.
Or at least make a better deal for us.
Thanks anyway for this great game and please have mercy

Dear developers, I'm just wondering, can Gwint CLASSIC come out in the future, which was before homecoming? The old GWENT I loved more than new gwent.

Will you ever undo the scrap-change? make us able to craft premiums with scrap again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom