+
Are you going to fix existing bugs?
As well as the balance of the cards of the Novigrad, they are too strong

Older factions look weaker than Novigrad
Especially with blocking errors
Rising in rank becomes difficult
The feeling of inferiority of your favorite faction worries

Last edited:
Hello devs its chance for gwent on android its year 2k19 why isnt still gwent on other platform . Hqve a good day

Hello devs its chance for gwent on android its year 2k19 why isnt still gwent on other platform

As mentioned here, Gwent will first be released on the iPhone. Android will follow thereafter (but not this year).

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

I apologize in advance for not very informative letter

The first thing I wanted to say - thank you! For what you're doing! I am very glad that now there is a company that is not exposed to modern trends and stands on its own!:cool:
I would also like to tell you: I was very pleased when exactly on my Birthday there was an update in Gwent, and the release of Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled for the birthday of my beloved girl. You are super, and what I just told a very funny and sweet story.

Also regarding Gwent. You have to make this game on mobile phones! This will make it more popular and will be a convenient moment for those who already play our favorite Gwent
Thanks again, always be yourself and do your art, we love it!:beer:
--
Your
Fan of cd projekt red:cry:
orig.gif

do you plan or just think about that you will allow this in future again (the account transfer)?

Account transfer is restricted by Microsoft (Xbox) and Sony (PS). Cross-platform seems unlikely too, for the same reasons. However, GWENT is coming to smartphones. So, that might be an acceptable alternative? You can at least play the game from anywhere because you've mentioned you travel a lot.

i dont know if someone already questioning it or not.. may if i ask, can you make this gwent card game be android app..?? sometimes it is not easy play card game on computer anytime... thanks if you can response..

I uninstalled the game twice because i hate this new coin faction so mutch. Pls remove it. I wasted 700 hours in this game and can't play it anymore because the new faction is bullshit. Are there plans to remove it`?

I uninstalled the game twice because i hate this new coin faction so mutch. Pls remove it. I wasted 700 hours in this game and can't play it anymore because the new faction is bullshit. Are there plans to remove it`?

I am sorry you feel that way. Regardless, that's still no reason to address such a "question" to the devs.

Post moved to the discussion thread.

Hi, I don't know if this question was asked or if you can answer at all, but when the mobile versions drop can we expect the chance to migrate our profiles there?

Hello dear CD Projekt Red, love your games.

So, after all these people asking the same question over and over again, is there a chance you will change your mind and make us able to play a dwarf deck using a dwarf leader? Because we will keep fighting for our freedom (to have a lore-friendly deck), the Scoia'Tael rebellion will never stop until the last of us will drop dead (or ban-hammered)!

Because we will keep fighting for our freedom (to have a lore-friendly deck), the Scoia'Tael rebellion will never stop until the last of us will drop dead (or ban-hammered)!

I admire your dedication, but the Ask a Dev thread is the wrong place to rally. As you have noted, the devs have already provided an answer. They have no such plans to switch the leaders (unfortunately). You can continue the discussion in the following thread: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...r-fillavandrel-thematically-flipped.11007007/

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

Can you try to explain me why cards with 5, 6 and 8 provisions cost in Syndicate faction can remove my board ENTIRELY in the same turn they are displayed???

Do you play this game seriusly guys yes or not? (not casual) I have started to ask myself this question. Because I started to play since December and there are cards that literally nobody plays and I never saw in a casual or ranked match. Cards like Thaler, Falibor, Yennefer's Invocation, Ele'yas, Restore, White frost, Dimun Pirate, Rainfarn, Lambert: Swordmaster, Blue Mountain Elite, Ballista, Dol Blathana Bomber, Dudu, Avallac'h Sage (1 base power for 11 provisions, great), Morvudd, Ceallach Dyffryn, Gael, Wild Hunt Warrior, Alp, Crow's eye, Kaedweni Cavalry, Cockatrice, Cintrian Knight, Siren, Dimun Corsair. All these cards are bad or literally useless, one of those.

And please nerf already coin mechanic in SY faction. You can get 9/9coins three times even four times in one single round!!! That's overwhelming and broken.

Last edited:
I don't recall a change. Last I heard it, the Dryad Fledgling has that line, unless I'm mistaken.
You are definitely mistaken! Dryad Fledgling had the voice lines "Let the doe live" and "Trees feel the pain just as we do" and now there are those 2 "I am the forest and the forest is me" and "Life is fleeting yet life is eternal".

Top Bottom