GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello
I am new player for this game GWENT and I have QUESTION
I think to pay for Keg in this game.
But

I see this game Mobile version will be release in this year
And as i know PS4 version of this game (cannot use same Account with PC version)

So before i pay for PC version , I need to know about PC and mobile version is sync and use the same account to play or it different version same as PS4 ?

Because If Mobile version not use the same account with PC version , I will wait until mobile version come out.

Please let me know PC and Mobile version use same account or different ?
Thank you in advance

PS. my english is not my base language.

Hey
I have a Problem with GWENT on the PS4. I installed the game, but when i start the game, its doesnt work. Connection to the GWENT Server are not avaible. Check your internet and try it again. I never can started the game. I need help and the support solutions doesnt works

(Posts moved to the discussion thread because Ask a Dev is not for technical support)

I found that PITFALL TRAP CANNOT counter some syndicate units' profit and spells' getting coins part. Is this correctly set?

That sounds like a bug. Please, contact CDPR support to let them know about it.

Hey
I have a Problem with GWENT on the PS4. I installed the game, but when i start the game, its doesnt work. Connection to the GWENT Server are not avaible. Check your internet and try it again. I never can started the game. I need help and the support solutions doesnt works

Please try clearing the cache of PlayStation 4:
  1. Turn off your PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
  2. Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cord back into your PlayStation 4 and turn it on.
  5. If the steps didn't work, you need to reinstall the game.
If that doesn't work, then please contact CDPR support.

Can the Dev please consider revert the reach changes?

I know it's a bit early to say this but row identity will be lost again with reach gone. Limiting which row to play some specific card doesn't mean row identity.

If you or the dev team can please read this https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...hink-remove-reach-is-the-right-idea.11011456/ a bit. Not saying I'm 100% corrent, but I do think giving more units reach 2 is a better solution than removing reach altogether

The current Seasonal brought a lot of fun to Gwent.

Would you add the Blitz mode as a new standard in Gwent? With 10 sec. for a move, to avoid problems with animations. With its own points ranking system, f.e. like the one from open beta. Without a blitz ranking reset at the end of the month (to play with players at your level).

IMO this mode could be much more popular then Arena.

Last edited:
I just wanted to thank you to DEVs for this awesome seasonal mode. I normally never play seasonal but this month is just awesome. THANK YOU. hope to see this mode in the future again :)

I just wanted to thank you to DEVs for this awesome seasonal mode. I normally never play seasonal but this month is just awesome. THANK YOU. hope to see this mode in the future again :)

While your praise is appreciated, it's not a question for the devs. As such, I have moved your post to the discussion thread. I would also like to point out that your implicit suggestion has been asked before, pending an answer.

Are 0-3 provision cards being planned?

I am not a dev, but I can predict the answer being no. If such cards were introduced, it would increase the variance to unhealthy levels. Not only can you put in more high provision cards, but the feeling of having too many junk cards, which was one of the complaints from users, will make a comeback.

Will it be possible to fulfill contracts in friendly matches? Opponents in seasonal mode or in unranked games do not care that you are trying to fulfill a contract for "5 statuses per unit"

If you want to prevent players from interfering, just force them to pass. There are various ways to do this, like discarding cards in the first round.

If you want to prevent players from interfering, just force them to pass. There are various ways to do this, like discarding cards in the first round.
Nah, everyone doesn’t care. Even if you discard cards, opponents see in you only easy win and 2 crowns. For 10 games, NOBODY passed in the second round in SEASONAL mode.

So what about other contracts, like "win game with 50+ power unit", "scorch unit with 50+ power", "10/10" etc? I'm pretty sure that your opp won't let you build 50+, or control 10/10. Or any other special situation, that needed for complete contract.

As for me: completing this kind of contracts is not about farming reward points (reward for this contract is 1 rp (that equal 50 ore or half of a keg). Thats not serious), it's about playing with friends with a fun deck and finishing one of this.

Ofc, you could say, that achievments should not be easy to get. But some achievments I could get when just playing (activate X Y times, play X games, win with X Y times etc). For this contracts I should build the special deck, draw cards for combo, my opponent shoudn't do something wrong (kill or discard you key-cards, bleed me at r2 etc) and after this you should win the match. Too many conditions for 1 rp.

P.S. English is not my native language, so please be kind to my mistakes.

I think orders are a little broken. When I had 2 creatures on board and then deployed last creature in hand with order to destroy my other creatures for their power game just decided to pass my next turn and I lost

Top Bottom