GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hi Pawel,

Thanks for the roadmap you're working on. Could you also include some more Neutrals on the buffs list? Mandrake would be nice since it's versatile (6p?), Iris' Companions (discard first, then draw?), Dudu (Rico doesn't see play at 6p), Ciri, Uni & Chiro (more str?), Crow's Eye, Wolfpack & Peasant Militia (Bonded?), Angouleme (steal a spell if no Artifact?), Viviene Oriole (destroy own Artifact too?). And there could be more.

Mods, please don't move this, so it's visible here :)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi!
When can we expect hotfix on ps 4?
Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Dear Devs,
Big thanks for a quick and useful reply!
On spot as always.

Disgruntled ps4 user, have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hi Burza,

In the Shupe Challenge we must play Classic game mode, but Unranked does not count (it's Classic too). Is it intended or a bug? If it's a bug, will it be fixed or we must play Ranked matches for the Challenge Quests?

Hi Burza,

In the Shupe Challenge we must play Classic game mode, but Unranked does not count (it's Classic too). Is it intended or a bug? If it's a bug, will it be fixed or we must play Ranked matches for the Challenge Quests?
I had a similar question. It seems something as janky as a Shupe challenge would have been great for making casual the more fun of the two classic enviroments, given how many players seem to suffer ranked anxiety when it comes to trying new and experimental decks. Why then would you lock the challenge to ranked classic?

Can we get the leader cards back? They are so awesome, bring them back and upgrade the leader models would make an excellent job. And it'd also be better if there are rarity & power filters in the game

Upgrade the leader models in what way exactly? Getting rid of leader cards and instead decoupling leaders and leader abilities is one of the best changes they ever did.

Upgrade the leader models in what way exactly? Getting rid of leader cards and instead decoupling leaders and leader abilities is one of the best changes they ever did.
Don't you see the models are low quality? And also the leader cards have better looking for the loading screen than those models

if i buy thronebreaker as a gift to a friend. does he get all the cards and other stuff in gwent card game?
thank you

Do you have plans to change the Enslave/Ardal ability? It's so annoying to play against... I simply cannot put a 5 point engine or another essencial card to my deck cause I know that is gonna be stolen. Play a card, sweers. Play a card, stolen. Play a card, Invocation. Then renew the abilitie and stole another card.... Where's the fun in a game like this?

+1 and replying here simply to say again it's unacceptable. And if you're new, brunopplacona, GWENT wasn't like this at any point in its history. I expect something will be done.

For the devs, there are numerous posts on the forum (myself included) who feel we are being cheated by either the matchmaking, the RNG or the card deal within the game far too regularly. What would the developers to say to those who feel resentment and anger towards a game that's supposed to be fun?

For the devs, there are numerous posts on the forum (myself included) who feel we are being cheated by either the matchmaking, the RNG or the card deal within the game far too regularly. What would the developers to say to those who feel resentment and anger towards a game that's supposed to be fun?

Most of these posts are yours and then some people agreed others disagreed. Please, let the devs focus on real problems because this isn't one. It's a phenomenon of modern communication: few people citing each other and suddenly thinking that they are many. I'm sure that you will disagree and of course you have the right to do so. But I think that it is not healthy to post this opinion in almost every discussion and then think that people agree but they are just tired of arguing. At least think about it.

+1 and replying here simply to say again it's unacceptable. And if you're new, brunopplacona, GWENT wasn't like this at any point in its history. I expect something will be done.
I'm not new, I play since the Gold immunity and the Enslave is the most annoying thing in this game in a long time, i play only casual games now and if I see Enslave I just forfeit.

Most of these posts are yours and then some people agreed others disagreed. Please, let the devs focus on real problems because this isn't one. It's a phenomenon of modern communication: few people citing each other and suddenly thinking that they are many. I'm sure that you will disagree and of course you have the right to do so. But I think that it is not healthy to post this opinion in almost every discussion and then think that people agree but they are just tired of arguing. At least think about it.
RNG isn't a problem you say? Quite a lot of people beg to differ. There are different types of RNG and some are truly problematic, especially for a game that is supposed to be strategic.

For matchmaking, CDPR should simply provide the full picture of how it works. Full transparency and (timely) communication are the best to "bust myths", but are unfortunately CDPR's weak point. If you got nothing to hide, just show it.

Top Bottom