GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello, I learned very late that after copying and archiving PS4 Gwent, I can't play arena, but I can play for another 6 months. I hope to reopen the arena. I want to make the Gwent game trophy of host version complete

Pls,do not ignore us.There is a enough amount of players,who still playing GWENT on the consoles.Just bring back the arena, for one month or several weeks,but back it in the game.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Or maybe you could change the requirements for this two trophies?View attachment 11023607
I am joining. I need get 2 achievements from Arena but after update it is not possible :( I am dissapointed from CD Projekt - my favourite game studio. But I still like you, just please add back arena. Then I can finally move my account to GOG.

Like many people, I'm here to ask =>
- Are we going to get answer from you if you can/can't bring back ranked and arena to consoles for people to unlock trophies/achievements?
- Can you change the requirements for some trophies (arena and ranked) who's make the platinium trophy impossible ?
- Why was this decision taken so quickly without consultation? We are also part of the community :(

Remember that the game can still be downloaded on ps store without warning...

I'm concerned with the lack of Dev activity on this thread, and with no apparent update on any console transfers, batches, progress, or otherwise, I, like loads of others, haven't a clue when they'll get access to their gwent app on IOS (requested my transfer on the first day).

I could play the account I first set up to play on the app, but seriously, there's no point.

I'm concerned with the lack of Dev activity on this thread, and with no apparent update on any console transfers [...]

Understandable, but your post didn't actually contain a question for the devs, so I've moved it to the discussion thread.

Do you know of any news on the console transfers? Or can you point me in the direction to find some. I'm getting frustrated that my simple question does not yet meet an equally simple answer:

If I can login to playgwent.com with my xbox profile successfully, can I assume that logging into the Gwent app on my phone will be successful?

I've received no confirmation email from CDPR and don't want to jeopardise my account if this isn't the case.

hello all I wanted to ask how the match making is done in this? I only have about 150 hours or so give or take. I have about average of 22 cards found per deck. I just played 5 people straight with over 2500 hours and 129 of the possible 134 of the basic decks. Sorry but this is unplayable even not to mention the poison and lock spam. It’s a shame. This had potential....

hello all I wanted to ask how the match making is done in this?

Ranked: Based on your rank and MMR.
Casual: Based on your level and some hidden win/loss ratio algorithm.
Seasonal/Arena: Doesn't have any specific algorithm.

Ranked works fine. Casual could see some improvements. Seasonal and arena does need to be tweaked. Arena will get an overhaul this year (according to the devs).

PS. Post moved to the discussion thread.

I have a simple question for anyone, or any Dev:

If I can log into my Gwent profile on playgwent.com and see my xbox progress, can I log into the IOS app and find it's there too?

The lack of emails and other communication is extremely frustrating. I've been waiting FORTY (40) days for an email that my transfer has gone through. It's bloody ridiculous.

If your console progress is showing on playgwent.com then the transfer did go through and you can now play on IOS. I heard some people don't receive a confirmation email for some reason.

I have a simple question for anyone, or any Dev:

If I can log into my Gwent profile on playgwent.com and see my xbox progress, can I log into the IOS app and find it's there too?

The lack of emails and other communication is extremely frustrating. I've been waiting FORTY (40) days for an email that my transfer has gone through. It's bloody ridiculous.
Hey buddy,
I'm a fellow console refugee, so I don't have any definitive answers, but I'll give it a go.
I did receive an email after the transfer had gone through, but that like a day after.

Disclaimer: I assume that you have done everything the transfer site has asked (made a new gog account to transfer to etc).

One way to check if everything is working (with starting the game on GOG and possibly ruining the process), is to log into www.playgwent.com/en/profile/<your profile>.
If the process has not gone through, it will show the following: level 2, Geralt avatar and a few cards (can't remember exactly how many).
On the other hand, if the process has gone through, your current avatar, level, rank and cards should be visible (like it did on the xbox).
If this is the case, then I would deem it safe to log into your iOS-app.

The support team does not send many emails, so hopefully yours has gotten lost in the spam folder.
The best of luck to you.

How do you get the Cahir and Phillipa gold cards? They don't exist in my deck builder. I searched for them by name and every other thing and they don't show up. I had quit playing for a year or more, did I miss the opportunity to get them? Im still on xbox 1. I have seen people use Cahir(and slaughter me) so I know it is possible to get. There are probably others I'm unable to craft. What's my malfunction?

How do you get the Cahir and Phillipa gold cards? They don't exist in my deck builder. I searched for them by name and every other thing and they don't show up. I had quit playing for a year or more, did I miss the opportunity to get them? Im still on xbox 1. I have seen people use Cahir(and slaughter me) so I know it is possible to get. There are probably others I'm unable to craft. What's my malfunction?

have you tried filtering the options in the deck builder to all provisions?(make sure no number of provisions is highlited)
and filtering to nilfgaard only and units only(just in case) Make sure the rest of filtering options are set to "all".

then search for cahir. (he's at 9 provisions)

As for Philippa there's at least 2 of them one for NR and another one for SY

I'll attach a couple of images so you can copy me.

Attachments

• Captura cahor.PNG
    Captura cahor.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
  • Captura Philippa.PNG
    Captura Philippa.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Thanks for the quick response. I thought I had done everything but apparently not. I found them. Maybe I had monster faction highlighted? Well my malfunction is clearly stupidity. :LOL:

Top Bottom