GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Pie in the sky feature thought: player gets 3 (or x) mosaic piece-save options per season? You have the option to spend 5 reward points after losing a ranked match to retain the mosaic piece you would normally lose? I really have a knack for toggling the 5th piece in and out a lot. Got me dreaming of a way to gap fill the win streak breaks so my progress feels more continuous. Maybe that's not intent of the ladder mechanic. I think an option like this would encourage players to keep grinding. Perhaps the final ranks before pro aren't supposed to be encouraging by design. If someone else has already started a thread like this please link me.

Please add the WL to the leaderboards on playgwent.com. I want to see the WL of players at the end of past seasons.

Hi i want to ask about the "pitch perfect" achievment, it says you need the Dandelion card amongst others in order to complete it, my question is which Dandelion card do i need, there are 3 Dandelion cards!!

Also for some reason my extra cards dont auto mill anymore and the option to mill them via a button that was on the top is missing, any ideas, thank you!!

Hi i want to ask about the "pitch perfect" achievment, it says you need the Dandelion card amongst others in order to complete it, my question is which Dandelion card do i need, there are 3 Dandelion cards!!

Also for some reason my extra cards dont auto mill anymore and the option to mill them via a button that was on the top is missing, any ideas, thank you!!

The standard one.

It's on purpose: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ant-mill-my-duplicate-cards-anymore.11027453/

Hi CDPR and others, sorry for such English in advance.
Your RPG game in the witcher universe is simply gorgeous, so gorgeous that it just does not get out of my head for a very long time. I constantly want to play it, I want to continue the story. New stories. If other players agree with me, like me. CDPR please answer me if there is hope for a continuation, and according to the analysis of the market for card games, our swami GWENT 1st place.
Let's rejoice. Maybe we don’t have a lot of online, over time it will take off thanks to the phones.

Greetings Witchers ! I'd like to know if when a season already passed last year will come back, we'll be able to carry on the reward tree of the last year season ? Thank you so much ! Let's kill monsters !

Greetings Witchers ! I'd like to know if when a season already passed last year will come back, we'll be able to carry on the reward tree of the last year season ? Thank you so much ! Let's kill monsters !

For now, yes. However, the devs cannot guarantee that it will also apply for next year.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been answered by the devs)

Are you guys planning on lower the prices so as to make the cosmetics and such more attractive?

There have been various sales in the past. So, I would recommend keeping an eye out for those, unless it's a time-limited bundle.

Shouldn’t Witcher units canonically have a higher tolerance to poison that standard units? This would be a great semi-counter to poison.

So, if you played Eskel: Pathfiner, for example, it would take 3x poison to kill him due to his naturally high tolerance.

Yeah, but a lot of things do not fit the lore. For example, Swallow Potion should only work on Witchers. Other units should be damaged/poisoned by it, but mechanical units (e.g. ships) should be immune. This turns the balance real nasty, real fast.

Yeah, but a lot of things do not fit the lore. For example, Swallow Potion should only work on Witchers. Other units should be damaged/poisoned by it, but mechanical units (e.g. ships) should be immune. This turns the balance real nasty, real fast.

A valid point, to be sure. I still feel like poison has become too much of a crutch.

Top Bottom