GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Do regular kegs ever go on sale? If so, do we know when the next sale will be? it would feel bad to spend a big chunk on kegs and then see them go on sale right after.

Hi!Can we get any word on when the next expansion might be coming?It's been almost 5 months since the last one was released and for a lot of veterans (including myself) the game is getting pretty boring.I understand that the current situation complicate things but any official word would be greatly appreciated!

Hello REDs,

Deck Builders UI enhancements:
1. Deck Builders > Card search text field > Can't input text once the cursor pointed out of the text field
2. Deck Builders > Filters menu > Drop down buttons not very responsive
3. Deck Builders > Filters menu > User friendly icons (wish: colored icons (faction and card set) and rearrange menus)
4. Deck Builders could be inside Play section since most players spend time there (or maybe just me.. :)) regards thanks to @RyanSchou

Last edited:
Tbh Companies who want ppl to spend money and open the game many times a day and spend time on it give them what make the game excitement and encouraging to spend time and money and have fun

your ways honestly make ppl hate the game and boring and never to think or spend money anymore
My question and suggestion is.......

If the challenge really like this

We play the challenge and do as asked( not to be bored with last task do Repeatedly 1 daily quest For the rest of the week)

and we get stuff worth The challenge
and make it fun to go to the next challenge
It call a challenge not a DMV APPOINTMENT

3 daily quests not only one and second And third quest is after days or years u can make it an exception for this time for the challenge ;)
If this is the first step of this challenge with 1 faction we support
so the next faction we will support its the same over and over and woooow 7 days to finish the challenge for 1 faction?

6faction soo 6 weeks?

In the end To be fair and just

thank u for this game and what we like about it from A to Z and all what is good about it( just show us u work on our suggestions and ideas and complains)

i thank who spend time and energy doing whatever for the game from mods and devs
and i appreciate the good game we enjoy and what we are having

Regards

We have this on our list but other things like animations for the next expansion have a higher priority.

Since this year we will get only 2 expansions, not 4, that means a lot less cards to animate, so by logic, there should be enough resources to animate tokens. Also maybe good idea would be to animate them in batches, and not all at once, so it would be easier.

I am wondering whether the new leader contracts are intended to retroactively award credit for wins with the Wererat leaders? For example, I have more than 100 wins with Hidden Cache yet the contract is not completed. Also, the same questions applies to the overall wins with Wererat leader contract.

Thanks for your time.

Hi all!!! I don’t have a question but a request - please make an instant animation of the turns and so that it can be changed in the settings, at the moment Gwent is the most slowest TCG in the world, it takes an incredibly long time, it is simply unacceptable, thankful in advance.

Here is another 2018 post, but in it Burza says the exact opposite.

I can't remember hearing anything about the topic since then, and I couldn't find anything by searching either, so who knows what the current plan is. When a few months is enough to change "no" into "yes"... :shrug:

Doesn't have to be a dev, just been looking for somewhere to ask this question. Is Miruna not working like Sweers a bug? They are worded the exact same but I can't choose which unit to seize with Miruna.

Top Bottom