GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello Devs. Loving the beta so far.

My question is: Do you plan on adding more avatars for players to use? I have a lot of fun trying out the ones already available and would love to see more!

Raunbjorn

Since the devs ignore my post I might aswell post it until I get an answer:) Afterall I think it's a reasonable one:

I know it's a difficult question to answer but do you have any plans/thoughts about when PS5 comes out eventually? Will there be some sort of compensation for kegs bought on PS4 or will PS4 accounts be linked to PS5 accounts? From the console player's perspective it would be nice with some security when you're spending money on the game.

Thanks in advance.

Hydrahead

I've moved your post to a different thread. Please, do not repeat the same question. CDPR cannot respond to every question, no matter how important it may seem. It's either because they cannot share the information or cannot take a stance on the subject yet. Also, personally speaking, I think it's difficult for the devs to talk about the PS5 when so little is known. It's too earlier to give any confirmation, so the best answer you could get is something along the lines of "we are keeping our options open".

Dear Devs, I have the same question as Roger and sorry to ask this again but I've not seen an answer and we are already in August: are there any news on the new cards coming out? Dates, etc? Thanks in advance

Mau_91

I've moved your post to a different thread. Please, do not repeat the same question. CDPR cannot respond to every question, no matter how important it may seem. It's either because they cannot share the information or cannot take a stance on the subject yet.

Is there any way for a player to intervene against Ciri Dash? Ive been trying to come up with a way to disrupt the card mechanics, but i dont think there is one. Locking doesnt work and neither does Necromancy because she instanly returns to the deck after leaving the board. That would make her the only gold unit that cant teched against. With players demoting Avallach and using him to burn decks, drawing and discarding Ciri Dash is no problem for some factions. Needless to say she can reach ridiculous strength and cant be stopped to my knowledge. Was she made that way on purpose, or is it a balancing issue?

marina22

I've moved your post because your question has already been answered in the FAQ.

Do you plan on wiping accounts in the future?

No further account progress wipes are planned, but — since GWENT is still in the beta stage of development — however unlikely, wipes are technically still possible. If we need to reset your beta progress, we will inform about that in advance.

AttemptedWheat

I've moved your post because your question has already been answered in the FAQ.

Do you plan on wiping accounts in the future?

No further account progress wipes are planned, but — since GWENT is still in the beta stage of development — however unlikely, wipes are technically still possible. If we need to reset your beta progress, we will inform about that in advance.

The season rewards are already listed in the Rewards tab (under options).

Raunbjorn

Dominika;n9324791 said:
Imlerith avatar is one of the rewards for the current season, however, we may consider making it available in the future.

Thanks for responding. I do like that fact that the highest ranked players get rewarded in some way. Titles and borders are cool but IMHO avatars should be available to most people. It's a bit of a waste and a shame that less than 1% of the playerbase can get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
BornBoring;n9378791 said:
First of all, I want to say sorry for the false complaint, consume would trigger axemen. I don't know why I thought it would, but as you probably know, it doesn't :(

Hum? I'm fairly certain I just recently played against axemen and they did trigger with my consume instances. Unless that changed in last couple weeks (during which I don't believe there have been any updates to the game), I think it still does trigger them. Right?

Skryba86;n9380751 said:
Hum? I'm fairly certain I just recently played against axemen and they did trigger with my consume instances. Unless that changed in last couple weeks (during which I don't believe there have been any updates to the game), I think it still does trigger them. Right?

Axemen get buffed from Arachas Behemoths damaging themselves when units are Consumed. Consuming itself doesn't buff axemen.

RidiculousName;n9380891 said:
Axemen get buffed from Arachas Behemoths damaging themselves when units are Consumed. Consuming itself doesn't buff axemen.

Thanks. Now I understand why I thought consume would trigger axemen.

RidiculousName;n9380891 said:

Oh, yeah, that definitely makes sense. Thanks, m8!

Top Bottom