GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings again Burza, i've been asking this question around but so far I havent gotten an answer yet.

In regards to the thronebreaker bonuses (comic, artbook, kegs, titles and borders) are they exclusive to GOG or will they come to consoles? Can they obtained via pre-order only or when I can buy the game afterwards? Thanks 😊

P.S. I noticed during the TB stream, only special characters have premiums. In TB for the bronzes will they become premium if we finish unlocking all their abilities or is it just a switch you can turn on or off?

Hi Paweł!

Quick question: are there plans to include new game+ in Thronebreaker, either on release or in the future?

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Hi Pawel! First of all, i want thank all the team for making all this awesome things: gwent itself, thronebreaker, and especialy challenger events. Keep it up! <3

So, my question is why Geralt has beard and scars on his face on thronebreaker screenshots? He hated beard at those times, and got scars much later, betweent last book and first game, as far as i know. I mean, its not that big deal, but details like that kinda cringe me out.

Hi pawel. I loved thronebreaker, it s like an old school rpg and i like it! My question is b : Will The music still be The same în The next update? I like a lot The music from The card collection..(when you build a deck)

It was my birthday recently, and one card I am kinda curious about is the card of a certain person who runs the Arena mode. right now their card is very rng based, but I was curious if it made it in, and if so what effect it has now? ...I assume it made it in right, you don't want to anger that guy by taking it out. 0-0

Hi mr. Burza.
Was an information that deck will contain 30 cards. Not more not less. But during your TB stream I found a tutorial of deck builder. And what I see - your deck must contain a minimum of 25 cards.

So - in homecoming will be 30 cards or 25 minimum?
1538651364104.png

Hi Pawel,

I just wanted to ask how exactly will the max level be increased? I'm currently on lvl 100 with 60+k "over"-XP, will these be transfered to the new system and i start instantly at lvl 105 or so?

thx Patman

Greetings again Burza, i've been asking this question around but so far I havent gotten an answer yet.

In regards to the thronebreaker bonuses (comic, artbook, kegs, titles and borders) are they exclusive to GOG or will they come to consoles? Can they obtained via pre-order only or when I can buy the game afterwards? Thanks 😊

P.S. I noticed during the TB stream, only special characters have premiums. In TB for the bronzes will they become premium if we finish unlocking all their abilities or is it just a switch you can turn on or off?

You'll have a GOG download link to get these goodies regardless of the platform you get Thronebreaker on. Some TB cards will be premium and some you need to make premium.

Hi Pawel! First of all, i want thank all the team for making all this awesome things: gwent itself, thronebreaker, and especialy challenger events. Keep it up! <3

So, my question is why Geralt has beard and scars on his face on thronebreaker screenshots? He hated beard at those times, and got scars much later, betweent last book and first game, as far as i know. I mean, its not that big deal, but details like that kinda cringe me out.

Good question, I'll ask :)

Hi pawel. I loved thronebreaker, it s like an old school rpg and i like it! My question is b : Will The music still be The same în The next update? I like a lot The music from The card collection..(when you build a deck)

Music stays :)

It was my birthday recently, and one card I am kinda curious about is the card of a certain person who runs the Arena mode. right now their card is very rng based, but I was curious if it made it in, and if so what effect it has now? ...I assume it made it in right, you don't want to anger that guy by taking it out. 0-0

I leaked his ability already, you can find the speculations somewhere ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom