GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Burza! I have a few questions...

1.) Have there been any deck builder improvements from the PTR build? (e.g. sorting by special card type)
2.) Any possibility of changing the bronze border of HC cards? They look too similar to the golds and it looks bad, maybe something like Iron, a faded out grey metal border?
3.) Any plans to change Adda's leader ability? She's quite bad for Specters and in general.
4.) Any changes to the amount of boost cards in the game? Some cards lost unique effects for generic boost ones in HC, a bit disappointing.

What if someone unlocks all the trees with the new Progression Book? Surely there will be such fanatics, are you planning to add a way to spend the points after unlocking everything?

when can we expect first reviews? normally if game is really good, producers feels confident and releases embargo for reviews earlier ...

Hello, mr. Burza.
You said that with start of HC old levels will be converted to the new system lvls as 1:1. But what about excess exp in current system? For example, now i have about 300k exp after lvl 100. Will it be converted too, or just my current lvl?

A question about the new kegs like faction kegs and premium kegs: can we buy those with ore or other currencies as well, or can they only be earned/brought with irl cash? Same question for other shuppe related things like skins or whatnot I guess.

Guest 4328180

Hi,

On my console account I hit GM last month, does that mean I will be put in Pro League on December 4? If so I guess I'll have a hard time learning against actual pro pc players which have had a lot of time to practice.

Guess I'll be collecting some rewards points tied to the Pro League though, I don't mind. ;)

Hi Burza,

Totally speechless after last nights stream. That amount of content is tons more than I expected. Just one question though. It was mentioned that all dailies will give Reward Points in HC. So is there no way to earn Ore once all the Reward Book nodes are complete, other than GGs?

Good morning, Paweł!

Will there be in some time a chance to get the t-shirt Jason was wearing on yesterday's (awesome!) stream?

Cheers

1. How many levels are enough to automaticaly get Prestige 1 when HC hits?
2. The Provision sorting on the deckbuilding screen was kindda confusing, will we have a option to have a Power base sorting?
3. After HC will we still get updates to increment the game or just expansions and balance changes?
4. Will we still get small rewards on each Level Up, even after getting the first Prestige Level?
5. On PTR we saw that there still are Non-Premiums and Premium Leaders, but didn't you said that Leaders were only Premium by default?
6. What about the PTR Client? Can we delete it or when the game launches it will update to the actual game?
7. Everyone knows that there won't be another keg event b4 Homecoming ;);), right ? ;);) Right? >>;)<<

Last edited:

Guest 3843171

After the launch of Thronebreaker, will there be any unobtainable achievements like doing a specific thing in beta?
For example: "Reached Rank X in Beta" or "Played 1000 Matches in Beta"?

Hey Burza, I have a few questions regarding the progression system:

You said 2 reward points (rp) is equal to 1 keg and 1 rp is 250 ore so does that mean keg costs increase or has it remained the same?
Also for the daily grind of 3, 6 and 12 round win rewards. Have they changed also?

Will our rank carry over too or will everyone start at rank 30?

The vanity store includes borders, avatars and skins and borders am I right or am I missing something?

Will we be able to get the faction kegs and all premium kegs through shuppe or are they special rewards?

Can you tell us more on what we console peasants will get on Dec? And if consoles will still have the season of mahakam once HC launches on the pc?

HC is looking better and better, thank you for all the hardwork you guys put in.
Have a good day :)

Last edited:
We're not planning major changes to UI, sorry!
Dear Burza,
1) Will there be enough tutorials to get even a new player to understand the game mechanics (like Lock, Immune, Artifact, etc which symbol in card means what)
2) Has the overall animations improved (made faster) than we saw in PTR (or we may have to wait for improvements in UX for a later update)
3) Can you tell us roughly how many card's attributes got changed because of PTR feedback?
4) Is the '3 draws after each round' going to stay or it will get reduced?

The stream about ranking, rewards, profiles was absolutely mind blowing! I was speechless to see how much efforts your team had put in last 6 months. Congratulations!

Have a great day Bruza!

Hello Pawel!
Is it possible to buy that thematic Thronebreaker box which I saw some youtubers and media got?
It would be the greatest birthday present I could buy for myself :love:
Thanks in advance!

Hello dear CD Projekt. I want to thank you for creating a great creation called the Witcher. This is truly a huge universe in which I delved with love and romanticism, and which is so fond of me. And today for me the fantasy genre is associated with your creation. Thank you very much for my childhood, youth and maturity. This letter is rather the cry of the soul, and I will explain why. Sorry in advance for my English. Soon comes the addition "blood feud". This release video I review several times and I can only guess what will happen there. Unfortunately for my country$ 15 is 10 part of the salary for which some people live a whole month saving on everything. I know for sure that I won't be able to buy your product (I don't even have a card, since with my salary I can't save money), so I'll only have to watch other players ' records. No, God forbid, I'm not asking you to give me this Supplement. That would be too ungrateful of a fan for what you've done for me. After all, you are really great people who have made a masterpiece. I just wanted to ask you a question. I don't even know if anyone will read it, but still: will there be an opportunity in the game to somehow get blood feud minu money. And I would also like to confess and thank you for your support that about a year ago I abandoned Gwent and haven't played it for about 6 months. After that, one of your colleagues wrote me a letter so sincere that after reading it I had the idea that I had betrayed what I love. I do not know who it was, but I am very grateful to him, because after this letter I took a different look at this masterpiece - Gwent. I want to reiterate my question: will it be possible to get the addition of a Bloody feud for money? Once again, I apologize for my unprofessional letter. By the will of fate it so happened that I can not buy it and do not buy( Thank you for what you exist. Your fan : D. Zapolski

Hey Burza.
Given you're spinning off Redania from Northern Realms, do you have plans to split the current factions further? Ie, make a Temaria/Dwalf/Tuirseach/Wild Hunt/Cintra faction or something like that?

Hello Burza, I have one more question!!!
Since the uses of powder are more various, can we still get powder by milling card when balance changes occur?
Dying for your answer.

Hey there, you guys do wonderful work!

So Throne Breaker is being released on GOG this week, and I own the Xbox Play Anywhere version of Gwent, if I preorder it through GOG would I be able to receive those bonuses in my Gwent Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom