Can you please tell us what are the main focus areas of the December Patch?
Are any leaders getting their ability changed?
Are there any leaders who are getting their mulligan fixed (Please say Yes to this)?
Is there anything done (or going to be done in next 2 weeks) to make the game any faster (even few seconds)?
Approximately how many cards will have their stat/ability changed?
Approximately when we will get the details of the patch notes?
Thanks in advance and good luck to the team!
Hey Pawel! Thank you for the sneak peak, those changes look very good!Hi!
Main focus are tweaks to card power and provision costs.
Other changes worth mentioning:
- Eithné - only 4 charges to her leader ability for the whole game
- Morvran Voorhis - ability tweak
- Hemdal added to the game
- Thunderbolt - Targets only allies and has two charges which boost by 3
- Wolfsbane - targets all units, not only enemies
- Xavier Lemmens - cost up to 12 provisions and can only banish up to 3 cards
- Also, well be introducing a quality of life improvement where you can right click on you deck and see which cards are left (in random order of course)
- We're also thinking about adding armor to artifacts, so units can remove them, but won't be able to implement this by December.