GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Burza,

I know we are going to get the update tomorrow, but can you please leek any info about whether Dragon'sDream+Nivellen gets any nerf/change? On top of all the things that we have to be prepared for any leader/faction can do, we are now required to always push R2 and have small R3 as this can be in any deck and win the game with absolutely no counters at all. Any leek/info/preview about this would be great.

Thanks!

Raunbjorn

Will the next eventual premium keg weekend include Crimson Curse kegs or only base ones?

How about unlocking the leader nod when someone buys them with scrap. Spending 5-10 reward points for an item we already own to be able to get access to the respective leader tree seems quite counterproductive.

Here a esthetic question about Calanthe:

Why she looks so old? I'm talking specifically about her face: she has wrinkles, she is ugly... she is old...

but in the novels she has like 34 years old maximum when Duny wants the hand of Pavetta in the chapter " A Question of Price" - "Kwestia ceny".

Also when she dies she has like 45 years old only... and in the books she is described as a beautiful woman.

So my question is: Why she looks so old? Will you guys try to improve her face a little bit?

(The other things are just perfect, I like her clothes etc, but her face is... you know... that's just wrong)

*The rest of the leaks are amazing. Good job.

@Burza46 Is Regis Bloodlust really coming out? He will be in every deck, this isn't good for diversity and identity. They will be the new unicorns, a card that everyone hates to have to put in their deck but have too, unless they are trolling. Neutrals like R:Bloodlust and Gimpy, gimp interesting decks from coming out.

Are we getting balance changes in the update or are we just getting the new cards?

Also, will the new mechanics (bleeding, thrive, harmony, etc.) be added to already existing cards? I think that would make a lot of sense.

wondering what time the expansion goes live... sadly as being new to the forums and game , i cant post in the main section of the gen forums so im posting here

Question moved to the ask a dev thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings Devs

I recently bought the Crimson Curse expansion bundle mostly for the Unseen Elder skin and cardback. I want to support CDPR therefore I don't want to suggest just selling the skin and cardback separately. However, in the future is it possible for there to be an alternative bundle that has meteorite powder instead of kegs? I am a long time player, so kegs are not as valuable to me as meteorite powder.

burza have the devs considered doing something like discounting provisions, in some cases, if including two copies of a card? There are some cards that feel unplayable at their current provision but changing their str or p or any number by 1 would be too much. this would let those numbers be hedged. So including 1 imperial diplomacy would cost 6p, but the second imperial diplomacy would only cost 5p. this is also an indirect nerf to shupe who might be stronger than ever as bottom tier bronzes seem to be getting stronger.

Couple questions.

1. Will CC leaders get mastery contracts?

2. Any idea when CC leader trees will be available on the reward book?

3. Is there going to be another leader challenge using the CC leaders? If so, will it be this month?

Are you gonna make animated versions of Bear Abominations? I crafted premium Svalblod Fanatic and Totem and was a little bit disapointed that they don't have animated verions after transformation.

Last edited:
So where's the NG rework you were talking about?

I'm so sick of this faction bias, make the game enjoyable for everyone. There's no news for things to get better, give us something.

Please, remain respectful when addressing the devs. Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Burza,
Really excited about the expansion, lots of fun.
Wanna ask when will there be a dev stream (or video) to talk about new mechanisms (like how Purify and Lock works) and the future plans of Gwent (big deal!)
Thanks you!

-Do you plan on adding an effect for shields ? The tiny icon feels really underwhelming right now.
-Any plan on releasing a Crimson Curse board ?

Last edited:
Are you gonna make animated versions of Bear Abominations? I crafted premium Svalblod Fanatic and Totem and was a little bit disapointed that they don't have animated verions after transformation.

Premiums for tokens are not a priority :)

Hello, congratulations with nerfing nearly ALL the witchers at this stage that are available in the game.
Any chance you will buff the card tags with the word "witcher" such that this archetype will be remotely playable in the future? I.e give us a better Vesemir or another more potent "deck buffer"
Also whats up with Unicorns ? Why bother designing Enrage Ifrit and Regis: Bloodthirst, when you plan on nerfing them in the future because they will see much more play due to recent nerfs. Thats not a good design philosopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom