GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you ever fix GM border?

I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but would it be possible to save match replays in the future? Being able to watch a match from both perspectives would be really useful for learning more from skilled opponents. Also, replays would work nice for creating highlight reels of when your deck really pops.

Can you tell us what the near future plan of CDPR on Gwent's marketing is? I know a lot of people who turn their nose away from Gwent and go to Hearthstone only because of the huge player base difference.

Will CDPR undertake marketing projects (Sponsoring streamers, ads) after homecoming? Or after Thronebreaker? Or... ever?

Hello devs!
I know that our card collection wont be touched in Homecoming and we will have all cards that we are getting right now.

But to my question - when you are changing whole leveling experience, can we expect that our account level progression will be restarted? Thanks for answer! :)

I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but would it be possible to save match replays in the future? Being able to watch a match from both perspectives would be really useful for learning more from skilled opponents. Also, replays would work nice for creating highlight reels of when your deck really pops.

The replay feature is not planned at the moment :)

Can you tell us what the near future plan of CDPR on Gwent's marketing is? I know a lot of people who turn their nose away from Gwent and go to Hearthstone only because of the huge player base difference.

Will CDPR undertake marketing projects (Sponsoring streamers, ads) after homecoming? Or after Thronebreaker? Or... ever?

After Homecoming we'll be resuming our marketing campaigns :)

Hello devs!
I know that our card collection wont be touched in Homecoming and we will have all cards that we are getting right now.

But to my question - when you are changing whole leveling experience, can we expect that our account level progression will be restarted? Thanks for answer! :)

Players will be assigned corresponding levels in the new system :)

Hello, mr.Burza. So, the news about Homecoming will arrive during July Gwent Open or even later? And what are you going to show: a prerecorded video or you will tell everything on the stream? Best wishes and good luck with making Gwent better ;)

How does the reduction to 2 lanes jive with the plan for a renewed emphasis on decision-making and skill?

When did you decide to start project Homecoming and when exactly did you start working on it?

Also I hope you have a nice week, can't wait until this weekend for the Gwent Open! :)

Hello, I would like to thank you for the premium weekend I bought 60 packs and got some awesome golds :) you guys are awesome love premium weekend

Second I would like to ask if there are any plans to enhance or modify the edges of the cards in homecoming? I absolutely love the animated card art but I feel like the simple line edges on the edges of the cards take away from the beautiful art work that was done in the middle of the card

I feel like the outside of the card should be just as beautiful as the middle, the simple bronze silver and gold line feels a bit blank, any thoughts on more of a buff and alive edges design for the cards to make the legendarys feel special and different than bronze silver etc.

For example in hearthstone they really designed the edges of the cards

Hello Burza,
Are you guys going to do a live coverage about Homecoming before the finals or is it gonna be pre-recorded?

When did you decide to start project Homecoming and when exactly did you start working on it?

Also I hope you have a nice week, can't wait until this weekend for the Gwent Open! :)

Earlier than the announcement for sure and we went straight to work :)

Have a great week!

Hello, I would like to thank you for the premium weekend I bought 60 packs and got some awesome golds :) you guys are awesome love premium weekend

Second I would like to ask if there are any plans to enhance or modify the edges of the cards in homecoming? I absolutely love the animated card art but I feel like the simple line edges on the edges of the cards take away from the beautiful art work that was done in the middle of the card

I feel like the outside of the card should be just as beautiful as the middle, the simple bronze silver and gold line feels a bit blank, any thoughts on more of a buff and alive edges design for the cards to make the legendarys feel special and different than bronze silver etc.

For example in hearthstone they really designed the edges of the cards

Card boarders will receive a complete redesign :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom