Hello! I have some questions about Homecoming:
Wow, that was a lot of questions. Thanks for answers in advance and wish You and Gwent Team best luck
- With the new tutorial, will the rewards be distributed for players who had already done it or will it be obligatory to play it again?
- Will the game still be called “Gwent” or “Gwent: Homecoming”? Minor detail, but I’m interested.
- If the full collection will be milled will we get also full scraps value for premiums?
- It may be a dumb question, but will cards still be rectangular?
- Will premiums still be so cool, ya’ know, moving and all this staff (it really distinguishes Gwent from other card games, like you want to have all premiums) and will future premiums be like it?
- What about some premium arts for token, that are currently basic (like Hjalmar’s King of Undvik)?
- Will the collection change? If so, will there be credit for artwork artists on every card (like before)?
- Will there be drawing cards in-between round or will it stay the same?
- You'll have to re-play it
- Full mill, most likely full scrap value
- Premiums won't change
- Some cards will get missing premium versions
- We'll bring back the names
- Yes, you will draw cards in-between rounds