1. We'll see, once we reveal the dateHey Pavel,
I have 2 questions:
1. Will HC release at the same time on both PC and consoles or will there be a delay between the two?
2. Will we get into Thronebreaker from the Gwent client or will it be separate client (ex. if I open GOG will I see Gwent and HC as separate games)?
Thanks for the responses,
Regards to you and the whole team!
You mean campaign? If yes, too soon to sayOh HellO here! ^_^
Our Great MAsteR Super BURZZZZa MAN!
Tell us please - It will be possible to buy the company for less/discount? Seasonal discounts? Black Frides?
For your luck! (the sounds of swallowing beer). - (http://bbcsfx.acropolis.org.uk/?q=beer) Public House, pint of beer pulled. )
1. A bit of both, puzzles and normal battles, card for multiplayer will be unlocked when you purchase Thronebreaker.Hello Burza!
I have a couple questions about Thronebreaker.
1 - Will fights be like the seasonal events (Saovine, etc), e.g you'll be dealt a fixed hand and you'll have to figure out the winning sequencing, or will you play "regular" games with a deck you built? When I was a kid, I played an MTG game on PC (actually exactly this one: https://www.abandonwaredos.com/abandonware-game.php?abandonware=Magic:+The+Gathering&gid=1967) in which you wandered around a map and built your deck with cards looted here and there. Basically if Thronebreaker ends up being something similar in a Gwent universe, I'd absolutely love that.
2 - If Thronebreaker ends up being more like the seasonal challenges, there's a high chance I won't play it, cause I didn't really enjoy them, imo they felt more like a puzzle than a card game. Will I still be able to craft Thronebreaker cards without having to buy it, by using scraps?
Thank you very much!
Leaders will stay the same for now. But Yaevinn will changeGreeting Burza~I’m back~
You see ，there are not too many characters from the books and games suit to lead Scoia'tael Faction，will you create some original leaders？And will Saskia become a leader？
Otherwise，any chance for Yaevinn and Yarpen become golden card？
All info is here: https://masters.playgwent.com/en/news/21215/gwent-masters-schedule-changesHeya burza. I remember reading somewhere that after this pro ladder season there would be a pro ladder break. Will that impact anyone who makes it to pro ladder this season? I made it to GM once again (I was kicked last season because I was too busy) and was hoping to get back into it ASAP.
- Is Woodland Spirit going to be the new Monsters leader?
- Are any other factions going to see leader swaps?
- Will Meve become a new NR leader or will she be Thronebreaker exclusive?
- How will you deal with new leaders when you release them in the future, since some factions don't have too many options in terms of lore? Will you create new ones specifically for gwent?