Hey. Question regarding existing and future art. Since game will be PEGI 16+ can we expect more bloody, brutal, lewd, violent; in one word, even more mature artwork in the game? Are you gonna adjust some artworks from "basic" set? Since you have a lot of unused artworks, art team must be bored so why dont spice up older arts.
1. You said Woodland Spirit is a Deathwish leader; so are leaders going to be archetype specific or more broad and universal?
2. Are there going to be any new archetypes? or will they be the current archetypes but revamped/redesigned?
3. With bronze cap at 2. Will current card abilities like Nekker warrior and Operator exist in HC?
4. With 9 card row limit. Will swarm exist?
5. Can you say how many gold cards will be in the base card set for HC. Currently NG and MO have 14-15 golds while other factions only have 13.
6. Since Thronebreaker is NR story. Will the new cards you get just be NR?
Thank you for your time.
I would like to clarify something about activatable abilities.If you activate a card's ability does it end your turn or is it something similiar to MTG where during your action phase you can play a card AND activate an ability?
Thank you in advance!
1) Will there be a White Frost equivalent for Impregnable Fog and the Rain (two rows, max unit gets damaged by 2/two random units damaged by 1? Extending that, will there be a Gold weather equivalent of Rain?
2) Please help me understand the provision system. In the new provision based system, can we give up (lets say 2 silver slots) to have +1 Gold card? Or should we have fixed number of Golds and Silvers? Would every rarity type will have a value (say common = 1, rare = 2, epic =4, legendary = 8) and we have to construct using a given total value (for example 80)?
3) Will there be a ranked season once this season ends or this is the last season?
4) If (hypothetically) the teams realizes that HC can't be delivered as promised (in October?), will we be notified immediately? Or will we be informed at the last minute? BTW, I wish your team all the very best to nail the release on time without any jittery.
In early videos there is a story mode about Falibor ，is this singleplayer mode still there？
If it's still exists，will it be released with the Thronebreaker？Do we need to pay for it or can get it for free？
Thanks for the response Bruza! So, a deck should have a minimum of 30 cards and how those 30 cards come depends on the provision system. If I am crazy, I can even have all 30 as bronze cards. But due to provision, if we include more Golds then the provision system will not allow us to have 30 cards in the deck and making the deck invalid. Is my understanding correct?2) You don't have a fixed number for cards aside from having 30 cards in your deck
Thanks for the response Bruza! So, a deck should have a minimum of 30 cards and how those 30 cards come depends on the provision system. If I am crazy, I can even have all 30 as bronze cards. But due to provision, if we include more Golds then the provision system will not allow us to have 30 cards in the deck and making the deck invalid. Is my understanding correct?
Also, we should strictly have 30 cards in the deck or we can have more cards?