HELLO! Mr Pawel Burza, I've got a couple of question related to present and future of the game schematics
1. With numbers being changed to smaller numbers, and provisions system being implemented, would card balancing revolve around number tweaking or their provision cost as a major balancing method.
2. I've heard somewhere that trio is still a mechanic, makes me think, How is that achievable with 2 bronzes, are there cards with similar tags that cause the effect or trios like witchers and crones trigger extra effects being all present in addition to their unique abilities?
3. Removing redania from NR was that a gate way move to adding new factions and making game more diverse? If so is it challenging to stay lore friendly and separate different cards into separate factions with viable options
4. Say thank you from us all to all devs who slaved away to bring back gwent, in not concerned about changes and game being different and redone, I'm concerned does it still feel like a chess match where smarts prevail over P2W.
5. Would you be able to leak my favourite card, Reaver Hunters, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP?
Thank you for your time, and hope you could answer some or all questions , have a wonderful day to you and cdpr crew!
Sorry for my English in some places
1- Are reaver hunters/scouts are going to make it to HC or will they still be considered Redanians ? (Since they're not really bound to Redania in lore as others that got the cut)
2-do we still have cards that play/copy cards from the opponents deck ? (For example Johhny, Avallac'h Sage and Porticullos ? (I loved having these cards since they make the games unpredictable)
Dear Mr. Burza,
very excited about HC, it looks absolutely gorgeous! I have a question that is NOT related to HC (for a change ).
- Since HC might arrive in October and the whole game will change, is there going to be a change with the season rewards for October or is the Ciri Skellige avatar still planned? I've been waiting since last December for a new chance to get it and I'm afraid I may not have enough time to reach rank 15 if HC is released early in October.
Thanks for your time and your good work on this forum. Looking forward to your next HC videos and to finally seeing the deadly ladies of Brokilon in action.
Greetings from France!
Can you say anything about what meteorite powder will be used for after homecoming? Will it stay the same and just be for transmuting cards or will it be a currency used for other stuff as well? If so, what will it be used for?
Hoping to learn more about homecoming soon!
Is it the plan to schedule open PTR week or two before expected release date for HC so devs have an actual chance to work on open PTR feedback? I think nobody is interested in MWU-style open PTR when the game was released on next day and any PTR feedback was literally disregarded.
You have mentioned Ciri: Nova and Shupe having different abilities now due to changes to bronze card limit, so that made me thinking - will we have any "meet deckbuilding condition to get extraordinary effect in-game" cards? I see some potential in those, as it really adds depth to the game, although I can tell they are a bit demanding to create and balance in specific metas.
Thanks for the answer, have a great day and good luck with polishing the game on the last stage of your Homecoming work to whole team!
I have 3 questions for you that I don't think many people asked:
1) Will there be a return of old keywords like Veteran, Retaliate, Bond, Aura, etc. in any way?
2) Will there be a card or cards that enter the play locked and need to be unlocked to activate a powerful ability and if not do you think that is an idea that you and the team might consider implementing?
3) Will the Consume mechanic automatically imply that the unit that Consumes is boosted by the Consumed unit's power or will it need to be stated as it is now? Because I don't think there is currently a card that Consumes a unit without gaining it's power so it would seem a bit redundant, and I don't think that any Consume card we saw in the reveal video has anything explicitly stated.