GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr. Burza. I would like to ask if an average game in Homecoming is lasting longer than the current one and if players still has 60 seconds to think every turn?

Thank you for reply a have a nice day :)

Hey Burza, just curious but besides leaders, will there be other interactable objects on the board? Like that lamp on the tree during the reveal?

And since the leaders will be taunting will the voice lines we have now (francesca and bran) be used or will they have new voicelines?

Oh and since resurrect will be now skellige exclusive. Will the other factions have their own unique mechanics in their faction alone? (Like promote in NR and reveal in NG)

Edit: will Djikstras fellow gang bosses still make it to homecoming (wiley, cleaver and king of beggars?)

Last edited:
Hello Leek Master Burza !
1 Will there be any changes in "duel" mechanism?
2 Would you please give me any leeks about CA spies? What is Tale's new ability ? How about Cantarella? Some leeks please!!!

Hello Burza!

Question: In case the Gwent team does not implement everything planned by the approaching release date, will you release the game as is at that stage and add/fix the rest in future updates or rather postpone the release until the game is polished enough?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Last edited:
hello!1 the new faction is Novigrad——Free City?Including Redania .Eternal Fire and Mafias?2 Radovid V and Dijkstra will be its new leaders?

Hi Burza, How are you doing? I have a few questions on my mind.

1. A few posts ago you said that Dijkstra is not in HC. Radovid has been removed too. Does it mean cards like Philippa, Shani and Olgierd are not going to make it to HC? Because we still have Iris who has the Redenian tag.
2. Are there other cards that will be removed in HC?
3. Will my favourite card Quen Sign make a comeback any time soon?

Hi Mr. Burza. I would like to ask if an average game in Homecoming is lasting longer than the current one and if players still has 60 seconds to think every turn?

Thank you for reply a have a nice day :)

Feels like it lasts a bit longer due to the manual pass, but the timer is the same :)

Have a GREAT day!

Ceádmil Pavko, thanks for your very active involvement with the community. If I'm correct you will delete some cards from the game. Are you going to delete many cards? Will we have a list of the deleted cards before HC?

PS I hope Scoia (the most nerfed faction in Gwent's history) is going to be great again, with proper archetype design which will not rely on Nova / Shupe to be competitive!

Hey Burza, just curious but besides leaders, will there be other interactable objects on the board? Like that lamp on the tree during the reveal?

And since the leaders will be taunting will the voice lines we have now (francesca and bran) be used or will they have new voicelines?

Oh and since resurrect will be now skellige exclusive. Will the other factions have their own unique mechanics in their faction alone? (Like promote in NR and reveal in NG)

Edit: will Djikstras fellow gang bosses still make it to homecoming (wiley, cleaver and king of beggars?)

- We'll see regarding other interactions on the board
- New voicelines have been recorded for some characters :)
- Yes, there are faction unique mechanics! :)
- The criminal underworld is still there ;)

Hello Burza!

Question: In case the Gwent team does not implement everything planned by the approaching release date, will you release the game as is at that stage and add/fix the rest in future updates or rather postpone the release until the game is polished enough?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Since this is us going out of better, option #2, but no such plans right now.

Good morning!

Scorch is the one card I can think of that has never changed from the beginning. Would you confirm that it is still unchanged?

Hi Burza, How are you doing? I have a few questions on my mind.

1. A few posts ago you said that Dijkstra is not in HC. Radovid has been removed too. Does it mean cards like Philippa, Shani and Olgierd are not going to make it to HC? Because we still have Iris who has the Redenian tag.
2. Are there other cards that will be removed in HC?
3. Will my favourite card Quen Sign make a comeback any time soon?

I'm good, how are you?

1. Someone knows there tags! Yes, Philippa and Shani are out — the plot thickens
2. We'll see :)
3. Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom