GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mr. Burza,

any plans for ingame statistics? It's a important reason for me to use decktrackers. I want to know how my winrate is, what the others play and how my deck has to be adjusted to fit in the meta. How often I face Eithne, Brouver etc. pp. Would be cool to have it ingame.

cheers,

Hi Pawel! After HC we lost reason to play ranked mode, cause avatar, and other season achievments didn't show in the battle, are this decision if finally? thx for answer!

Hi Pawel,
i really like what you are doing with HC, i have just one question, can you give us an example of an achievement you are going to introduce?

Hi,Burza.
According to the last two viedos, will the fiction leaders not exist in the form of cards on the battlefield anymore?If it is yes, how will u guys deal with the flash cards of them ?

Can you tell us if the the team is planning on adding different art for the choices from cards like Isengrim: Outlaw, Mandrake, and Bone Talisman? It would make it much easier to distinguish the effects for new players and veterans alike.

Will veterans have a special title or border? Like "Pioneer" for those who played Closed beta?

Also if we purchase TB, will be we see TB cards come out of kegs or its only through crafting or buying tb that you can get them?
Post automatically merged:

On "7" i meant will the scores on the right side of the board be fixed and aligned proper to the board.

- Nope, there is a pioneer title already
- Crafting
- Most likely yes, but I would have to double check with the team

Hello @Burza46,

1. Will Grand Master still be the highest rank (21) in the new Homecoming ranking distribution?
2. Will borders be redesigned somehow or stay as they currently look like?
3. Can we expect a preview of the cosmetics shop before the release of Homecoming?
4. The board state has really changed from the first reveal of Homecoming to the second video. To what extent the feedback of the community mattered for the team? Any example in mind?
5. How is Lorenzo Mastroianni? Is he involved in project Homecoming and/or Thronebreaker?
6. Great to see you streaming from time to time! :)

Thank you!

1. The ranking system will totally change
2. Will stay the same
3. I would love to show Shupes new shop
4. We simply had more time for polish
5. He is! He's doing great, was working on the boards :)
6. And we should be doing more of those!

Hi,Burza.
According to the last two viedos, will the fiction leaders not exist in the form of cards on the battlefield anymore?If it is yes, how will u guys deal with the flash cards of them ?

You will only see them as cards in the deckbuilder.

Can you tell us if the the team is planning on adding different art for the choices from cards like Isengrim: Outlaw, Mandrake, and Bone Talisman? It would make it much easier to distinguish the effects for new players and veterans alike.

Not planned atm

Hey Mr. Burza,

any plans for ingame statistics? It's a important reason for me to use decktrackers. I want to know how my winrate is, what the others play and how my deck has to be adjusted to fit in the meta. How often I face Eithne, Brouver etc. pp. Would be cool to have it ingame.

cheers,

There will be some more stats in the player profile, as to what they are we'll show more closer to the release.

Good day Mr. Burza,
Will leader abilities stack through out the match?

Did shupe get the "darker tone" treatment or is he still our lovable card troll?

I heard theyll be no premium keg weekend but will there be a different keg event?

Will the next vid feature skellige?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom