GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pavko, thank you and Gwent Team for amazing job so far. I have 2 questions:
1. Is there fixed number of leaders per faction and how many?
2. Will Francesca make it through HC as a Leader? If yes, will her model be as beautiful as she's depicted in the books?
Have a nice day and weekend :)

From what i understand, all extra cards will be milled automatic when homecoming goes live so it's best to open all our kegs as the devs said. The thing is i also have quite a lot of ore but i'm not sure i wanna spend it on kegs already. If i keep the ore till after homecoming goes live and buy kegs after and only THEN i mill the cards myself, will i still get a full refund for them or the full refund is only for that one automatic mill?

Hi Pawel! <3

1. Will Quests change at all? Will we get more diverse and creative quests like e.g. "Play 15 item cards"?
2. Will Achievements or collecting a certain number of Achievements give rewards?
3. You said that the Ranked System will "totally change". How? Will GM be at a higher MMR? Will there be more Ranks? Will Rank Up rewards still be a thing?
4. Do you have any plans of changing Pro Ladder? I think the biggest complaint about it is that it is very grindy. Will you change that with HC?
5. Will the Coinflip Token be activatable from the board aka is there e.g. a button you press to 'summon' it? Can the Coinflip Token only be used Round 1? Or is it 'auto-placed' on the board if you are on blue? Will it be a 'physical' thing or not?
6. If you don't buy TB (I don't know why you wouldn't but just theoretically), can you craft the premiums of the TB cards or just the standard versions?
7. Will you use the voicelines from the avatars as alternative voicelines for cards (such as Yen's or Saskia's)?
8. Will SK Veterans still exist as an archetype?
9. Will different leaders have a different amount of their leader ability charges? Will there be ways (e.g. with cards) to gain additional charges?
10. Once HC has settled in and we get expansions, will the expansion cards be in specific expansion kegs? Or will they be mingled in with the "core set" kegs?
11. Have you removed Blacklisting for HC?
12. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! <3

Much much muuuuch love from the Lodge! :giggle:

Last edited:

Guest 3617720

Good morning to the Gwent team and Pawel Burza,

I am here to ask few things concerning the rewards and achievements between PC and Console players.

Because we will have 1 more month over the console community does it mean that we could have a certain content (potential achivements / ranked rewards?) of november exclusively on PC or did you guys managed to deal with that periode of time so it will balance everything for the whole community in December 4th? (Like sort of a waiting room in december for PC players maybe).

Much Love from a witcher and gwent fan.

Hi there.
I wonder if Reveal deck gonna make it to HC.
Oh! what about Letho and his mate, Regis will they make it?
They're my favourite.

Hi,Pavel!
Few questions

1)Will u try to voice Pavko on other languages?
2)And most important for me
We have seen Sabath and Pavko have mostly same effects
damage (NUMBER) with CD of (NUMBER).We have some in Gwent now (str 7 with 4 damage or 6 with 5)
In HC,many cards will have similar or close to it effects?

Tnx,and have a nice day!

Hello Paweł!

I would like to aks some questions.
1. what else can we expect to be Scoia'tael faction identity except traps?
2. are there any cards that affect leaders in any way?
3. are there still "bronze" and "golden" cards? Calling them so strongly indicates that there are some silver cards.
4. Yesterday was my birthday, today is my name day, so could You leek some nice Scoia'tael card for me? Maybe one of my 2 favorite ladies, Ithlinne or Aglais ;)

Thanks!

According to the vid and other sources the release date for homecoming is the end of next month. A few days ago you said next week. Is the release date simply changed and therefore the next week one not true anymore, or does next week a homecoming testing thing start? I'd love to test it.

Hello Burza

Can you leek for me (Birthday :) ) one of the stablished and coolest abilities in homecoming? Don't say the card, just the ability

Thx!

Hello from Russia, Burza <3

Can u tell me, will Spella'tael archetype die after HC? Its my favorite deck and i was upset when i saw Eithne's ability :c

Will we be able to choose to block some of the fancy animation?

It's kind of annoying in current game that opponent can flash his cursor continuously on the cards especially when calculation involves.

We see more cursor-board reactions in the previous video. Does it mean that we will be able to disturb each other in more different ways?

Hi,
1) When Homecoming arrives, can one craft premium cards using scraps ?
2) Will one be able to use a joystick on pc version of Gwent / Thronebreaker ?
3) Approximately how many new and unique mechanics will be added ?
4) When Cyberpunk 2077 will be released, can we expect themed event in Gwent to celebrate it ?
5) Will Pavko become Scoia'tael leader at some point ? ;)
6) How can one get Pavko's autograph ?
7) Who is the best Gwent player among devs ?

Hello Mr.Burza

I like horses and i saw in the last video that unicorn will be a new stand alone card (not a token from yen). So i want to ask if you could reveal the abilities of Gwent's horses (Roach, Unicorn and Iharuquax).

Also can we expect a "good day" this week? Or it's too early?

Have a nice day and thank you for everything you're doing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom