GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Burza, much love for you and the game from Germany! How high is the pitch on the good-day-o-meter this week?

Guest 3945410

1) Will there be different versions of Homecoming leaders, just as there are different versions of Queen Meve in Thronebreaker (based on what weapon you equip her with)?

2) Now that the age limit is raised and the virile Queen Meve has used a certain curse, will Cyprian Wiley regain the name we know him best by?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
I waited for that day, as today is my birthday, and I really would like to know Hemdall ability. But if it is still not ready, then maybe Gaunter ability?

Will the TB cards be divided between the 5 factions or will they be randomly divided?

Any news on the next HC video? What will it be about?

Thanks Burza and have a good day.

1) Will there be different versions of Homecoming leaders, just as there are different versions of Queen Meve in Thronebreaker (based on what weapon you equip her with)?

2) Now that the age limit is raised and the virile Queen Meve has used a certain curse, will Cyprian Wiley regain the name we know him best by?

1) Not for now
2) He will go by his normal name

Hi!
I waited for that day, as today is my birthday, and I really would like to know Hemdall ability. But if it is still not ready, then maybe Gaunter ability?

Hemdall
Whenever your Warrior damages an enemy, boost self by that amount.

Happy Birthday!!!

Hi Pawel,
I have one question about system requirements of HC - whether they will remain as in the old Gwent or will be as in the TB?
Thank you for your work and sorry for my english:)

Hi Pawel,
My question is why the team sticked to Adda as a NR Leader. After watching yesterday TB stream and in some earlier press leeks seeing Foltest, Henselt and Demawend (propably the leader that took Radovid place) it doesn't make sense to me why Adda is there when you have whole Meve model ready. She's the QUEEN that fits so good next to those three unlike Adda. Would you consider removing Adda and put Meve in her place? You don't have to think about Meve multiplayer ability. Just give her Adda's current one.

Edit: One more question. Will you do HC card reveal like the one before midwinter?

In advance thanks for the answer.

Last edited:
Hello Burza!

While I love what I've seen of Thronebreaker so far, will the team make the enemy cards in Thronebreaker always premium? Or the option to turn them on when you start the game, if you are concerned about lower end PCs.

I understand Meve's army cannot be premium since it's something we have to collect and explore to find or unlock, but you all work so hard on the premiums, and in every preview so far it seems to just be the occasional enemy that is animated (like Gascon in last night's stream).

Even in the Manticore fight, none of its body parts were moving. It just feels a shame to not use them.

Thanks for your time. And I look forward to playing Thronebreaker nonetheless!

Hello!

Just a small unimportant question. I was wondering today if in HC, Tuirseach Hunter and Archer revert back to being Brokvar, assuming that the Tuirseach veteran synergy won't be thing anymore. Or if we can expect Clan Brokvar cards in general in the future.

Have a good day!

Hi Pawl, I'm a huge fan from Oman.
My questions is, Will i get the Thronebreaker purchase bounces whenever i buy/Pre-order it, Or i must wait for the release date to get them?
You guys are the best :D

(Sorry if this has already been asked before, if yes, someone please redirect me to the reply, if there was one)

I'm not really a fan of the new board design, looks too dark for my taste, plus the 3d elements really look out of place. I really love the current design however, so my question is: Will there be an option to change the look of my board, independant of my faction. Maybe back to a tavern-y kinda look? thanks.

Hi Burza,

I was wondering what happens when you lose a battle in Thronebreaker. Do you just immediately fail the quest, or can you come back later to try again with a stronger army?

Have a nice day :)

Considering the fact we are getting leader skins, what are the odds of Witcher 1 Eredin being one?

Hi Burza, i'd like to ask a question about deckbuilding.

I know gold cards are usually stronger than bronzes, but do you plan on releasing (eventually) weaker golds that costs less to put into your deck? Because eventually i'd really like to try a full gold deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom