GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Burza!
1) Are you planning to make AI opponent better?
2) Will cards with order get armor at any point?
3) Will there be a change for Foltest's Pride in this patch?
4) Any chance will be seeing nerf to Viper Witchers like banishing top bronze card.
5) Will the bugged achievements and mastery contracts be fixed in the upcoming patch?
Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
Hello Burza!

1) Did you guys saw a significant influx of new players with Homecoming? It matched your expectations?

2) Having in consideration this is the core set, and we are in a situation similar to pre-naxxramas HS, in which we already have some glimpses of more complex mechanics and interesting card effects (Usurper, for example) , how much are you guys thinking about increasing the skill ceiling of the game with future expansions?

Gwent has an interesting level up system. And now in HC level up is faster and resets every 60 levels with the increase in prestige.

New players get a negative effect by getting matched with players of higher levels in casual. This happened in beta as well.

In this game levels don't mater much. It only shows how much a player has played the game not the skill/collection of the player.

So is there possibility to hide the level of the players in casual matchmaking ?

And another question. Is there a possibility in the future to explain how the actual Matchmaking in casual works ?

Hi Mr.Burza!Quick question will be fix for drummond warmonger in december patch?I suppose it`s a bug because my opponent yesterday destroyed my tactical advantage with him

I'm a sort of casual gamer and I still have 600+ hours put into Gwent and Thronebreaker collectively. I was sort of disappointed in the Thronebreaker ending, which seems to not result in achieving the 4 missing chests (that are nowhere to be found on the last map?). And all you get is a lousy 5 reward point achievement through GOG. I was looking forward to finishing my 46+ hours playthrough of Thronebreaker to get back into Gwent, which I had left since Homecoming. Thronebreaker was ok for me (too easy on Bonebreaker diff. - which I know you will adress), but nothing more. By the end I was mostly playing to just finish and get my rewards for Gwent.

In Gwent I then realised, upon retrieving my 40-somthing rewards from Thronebreaker, that one reward was buggy and kept me from retrieving my last 30+ rewards. Bummer. Sort of killed it for me on top of the Thronebreaker disappointment. Guess I will wait for December to give Gwent another go. Yes, I did tell support.

MY QUESTION: Will the missing 4 chests from Thronebreaker be available after the coming patch? And will I actually have to play the whole game again to get them? I certainly don't hope so. I don't plan on playing the whole game through again for a couple of small rewards. But I would like to have gotten them when I was actually playing the game.

Thank you for your time, Burza, in case you answer this.

Hey there buds, Just wondering if you're planning on Fixing Johnny? You still can't add charges to him with Demavend , priscilla or aretuza.

Hey Burza, there's something wrong with rank's progression.

Next month I'll start at rank 5 and I'll "try" get on "PRO".

If I arrive I will be well behind those who are already "PRO" and in the end we will never be in the top 500.

Does not that sound wrong to you?

Either all players return to rank "5" or "PRO" has to be separated or they need to create something better for the rank's, because that way you are segregating the players.

We really need a response from the team!

Last edited:
What's the advantage of paying 1600 scraps instead of 800 to craft cards since I can use meteorite powder on de cards that cost 800 to make them animated?

Only rewards are reward points for PC players. As for consoles you have all the info in the rewards tab.
Why such a huge change from beta? I mean the points rewards are very measly to begin with, why not motivate players to actually play by having kegs, borders etc as rewards?

I'm a Xbox One/Windows Store Gwent player and I want to ask if you're going to give full value to the cards we have in the last beta version before de official launch, like in the GoG version.

Thanks.

Have you tested yet / are you planning on trying out letting Tactical Advantage stay on the board, if not used doing first round?

Red coin still seems quite favored, with the current state of order cards and setup-dependent board removal and an additional 5 points in the last round would be huge, if you you were able to keep up in tempo during round 1, without losing CA, despite having to go first.

To me it sounds really appealing, so I'm really wondering if it has been considered (and maybe discarded) yet?

Burza, would it be possible to bring the field of the game to the table, as if we were in a Witcher 3 / Beta style tavern?

And the leaders only as a card but keeping the same gameplay?

This all just like Skins course!

Should definitely be an option - +1,000,000 for this post.

Also, can we see an increase in card strengths please to stop control/removal being the standard play for everyone (myself included!!!)?

What counts as "progression" when considering a UWP to GOG account migration?

In lieu of confirmation until today, I'd installed, opened, and run through the first part of the tutorial (not sure if I finished that). Might that block migration?

Hello,

I am a relatively new player and I like the card Lambert: Swordmaster. Unfortunately it doesn't seem very playable to me right now. Any plans to change this card to make it actually playable?

Thanks in advance. Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom