GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Burza,

Is the provision for "Water Of Brokilon" fixed at 9? It seems that it is extremely unfairly ridiculously overpriced. To summon 2 three point Harmony units (that too not proactive! Which is a huge point, since it needs a Dryad to be on field) seems ridiculously overpriced. One 3 damage unit can make this card rendered useless and Gimpy will just make it immediately regrettable.

Is there any chance that the cards (especially this card) can have provisions adjusted during release?

What was the general feedback about this card in PTR?

Thanks and have a great day!

Water of Brokilon will have 9 provision.

Cards created by leaders are still not animated. And other tokens like Cows, Skulls (Harald's companions) or Phoenix Hatchling are still not animated so here my question:

Are there any plans to make tokens premium after the release of Crimson Curse expansion?

*please, please, please do it CDPR...

Cards created by leaders are still not animated. And other tokens like Cows, Skulls (Harald's companions) or Phoenix Hatchling are still not animated so here my question:

Are there any plans to make tokens premium after the release of Crimson Curse expansion?

*please, please, please do it CDPR...

There is a plan, but it's not our no.1 priority right now.

Hi Paweł! Can we expect premium keg event with the launch of new expansion? Or in week or two from the launch?
I mean, I don't want to dump all my gold on kegs (and some from preorder) during first day if there was keg event in next week or so.
I'm not greedy, I'm just precautious with my unhealthy desire of "SMASH SMASH THOSE KEGS, YAYA"
Cheers!

Hi Paweł! Can we expect premium keg event with the launch of new expansion? Or in week or two from the launch?
I mean, I don't want to dump all my gold on kegs (and some from preorder) during first day if there was keg event in next week or so.
I'm not greedy, I'm just precautious with my unhealthy desire of "SMASH SMASH THOSE KEGS, YAYA"
Cheers!

We'll have one before the expansion for sure.

Hi Paweł,
can we expect nerfs to Gimpy? Isn't gimpy to much of a tech? It makes Draug decks and AQ matchups pretty much impossible to win if they draw gimpy, he is like old Xavier (make a deck unplayable - bears and mountart) but even better because even if he bricks, he is still able to kill 3pt engine which is pretty decent.

Hello Burza,

I play the game Gwent and I enjoy it very much. Some of my favourite cards such as Eyck of Denesele, are not available to animate with dust. And I would love to get the full collection. And I thought, fair, it's a thronebreaker exclusive, so I bought thronebreaker on Steam. I didn't know that you dont get the rewards in Gwent. I know it's my fault and you guys can't change it. But is there at least a possibility that they will be craftable one day? I don't have the money to buy thronebreaker the second time :p.

Hey, there's a pellar guy coming with CC, but it's not The Pellar.... When's the real pellar getting in??

Hi Burza!

1. Are the young Sabbath versions of the Crones planned for sometime?
2. Are extra succubi characters planned too?
3. What is the drop rate for RP if you get to Prestige 4? I had read it's pretty rare and only today 1 guy on Reddit said he got one. Couldn't find any other info.

Thanks!

Сześć! Do you have some plan to make triple synergy cards for each factions? (like NG Letho-Auckes-Serrit and Monsters Whispess-Brewess-Weavess)?

Hi Pavel! Hope you can answer that because I was wondering a while and especially with the expansion. How do you decide which cards are legendary and which epic? Is it the mechanic or the art itself is taken into place? At the moment it seems like the rarity of cards does not matter as much because legendary cards don't seem to be stronger, so is it the complexity of the mechanic?
Thank you and have a great weekend!

Guest 4344268

Hi Burza,

A number of PS4 players have had trouble trying to purchase the Crimson Curse expansion. CDPR has no record of the transaction and Sony is advising to wait until the release. Could CDPR please address this issue and reassure PS4 players that their purchases will be honored? Thanks.

Hi Burza, hyped about reveal season! I got a question for you,
Is there gonna be a Qualifier for next tournament (say Challenger)? How do I qualify for this Qualifier, top 50 in pro ladder?
Thank you so much :)

One question removed for already being answered

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Burza! Really excited about CC expansion and new cardback! But i have a question:

Why animated Heymaey Spearmaiden armed with a stick?

Duplicate question removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom