GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is there a chance we will be able to see the provision cost of cards everywhere? Loading screen, deck, graveyard, mulliganing, board.... if some people dislike the idea and think it's clutter, there could be an option to turn it off.

There are post-deckbuilding situations where the provision cost of a card is important, so always having it visible would be nice.

Could you please provide a gallery or list of the available avatars that can be unlocked with each Season? that would be much appreciated.

Hi Burza, I have some suggestions for card balancing here:
1 Gascon is really the worst RNG card in game, it should be the kind of card that Jason hates, can we expect a rework for him?
2 I believe it has been mentioned that Lambert is pretty meaningless right now. So is the design of Musician. We really love the card art and it's great to have a better ability!
3 Dandelion has been left in the corner ever since the season mode of Bear, maybe a rework is better option too? The BGM of that card is so cool, would like to see it more often.
Thx a lot. Have a nice day!

What is the reason for choosing Mountain Snake as last title reward for season of the viper? (For non pro players).
As far as I know it is nonvenomous snake, while Copperhead and Sidewinder are both venomous snakes.
Wouldn't something like King Cobra or Black Mamba be much more better suited choice?

Mountain Snake is also codename for Elle Driver in Kill Bill movies while Sidewinder is codename for Budd
and Copperhead is codename for Vernita Green.

The order of the reward titles is quite confusing if they are references to Kill Bill movies.

Could we get clarification please? <3

With the announcement of Mobile for 2019, any chance we can get a Nintendo Switch port soon too?
I only played Gwent in W3 until now and didnt even know it was a Standalone as well. I heard about it because of the Mobile news (in fact, I was surprised it did not begin on mobile and got desktop clients afterwards. Seems so ripe for the mobile market).
Along the same lines, then: Are cross-platform play or at least unique cross-platform profiles (so I can play with any device when I want) going to be a thing?

With the announcement of Mobile for 2019, any chance we can get a Nintendo Switch port soon too?
I only played Gwent in W3 until now and didnt even know it was a Standalone as well. I heard about it because of the Mobile news (in fact, I was surprised it did not begin on mobile and got desktop clients afterwards. Seems so ripe for the mobile market).
Along the same lines, then: Are cross-platform play or at least unique cross-platform profiles (so I can play with any device when I want) going to be a thing?

Would be cool to have a Switch port, but mobile is the priority now.

Is the team planning on making bronze cards have more impact? Like in old Gwent you'd play a Kaedweni Cavalry on a Redanian elite for 20+ points and it had that feel good feeling to it that you cant find in new Gwent anywhere, cards seem to lack impact and bronzes were important back then, the backbone of your army, your synergies.

now u just slam the most efficient card or the one that deals damage, a problem amplified by the low base power of cards.

Guest 4305932

Do you have any plan for Arena mode? Didn't see anything about it in the roadmap. Plus can you add the possibility of completing daily quest (win 6/12 rounds etc) in Arena? Constructed is full of netdeck and it's already pretty boring, seasonal is Meve after Meve and this game suffer far more than others from netdecking. I would gladly pay 200 ore for an Arena mode with daily rewards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i'm interested in applying for internship as a rigger/3D artist but so far in job offer it only says "basic knowledge of Maya" so if i may ask what does "basic knowledge" mean for you ? Sorry for posting here if its wrong place but i can't find any other place to find the answer.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom