GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the team planning on making bronze cards have more impact? Like in old Gwent you'd play a Kaedweni Cavalry on a Redanian elite for 20+ points and it had that feel good feeling to it that you cant find in new Gwent anywhere, cards seem to lack impact and bronzes were important back then, the backbone of your army, your synergies.

now u just slam the most efficient card or the one that deals damage, a problem amplified by the low base power of cards.

That was the problem old GWENT had, it was too swingy in terms of power, especially the bronze tutors.

Do you have any plan for Arena mode? Didn't see anything about it in the roadmap. Plus can you add the possibility of completing daily quest (win 6/12 rounds etc) in Arena? Constructed is full of netdeck and it's already pretty boring, seasonal is Meve after Meve and this game suffer far more than others from netdecking. I would gladly pay 200 ore for an Arena mode with daily rewards

We might be changing some things, but not right now.

Hello, i'm interested in applying for internship as a rigger/3D artist but so far in job offer it only says "basic knowledge of Maya" so if i may ask what does "basic knowledge" mean for you ? Sorry for posting here if its wrong place but i can't find any other place to find the answer.

Cheers.

Hi! Wish I had the answer, but I don't, if you have previously worked in maya or have a beginner course done I would just apply.

So, we know a new faction is coming next expansion and has been in the works for some time. When are we getting some leeks about it, even slight ones? :D

Hi. Would you ever consider giving us more daily quest? I know that Gwent is very rewarding, but 1 quest each day is too low I think.

A big problem with digital card game monetization is that when you spend the equivalent of a triple A game, you do not get the value that would make the purchase worthwhile.

Would you consider adding a pity timer, where you would be guaranteed an epic every 5 packs and legendary every 10, for purchases of kegs with real money, so that kegs bought for the equivalent of a triple A title provides reliable value and is not dependant on chance.

A big problem with digital card game monetization is that when you spend the equivalent of a triple A game, you do not get the value that would make the purchase worthwhile.

Would you consider adding a pity timer, where you would be guaranteed an epic every 5 packs and legendary every 10, for purchases of kegs with real money, so that kegs bought for the equivalent of a triple A title provides reliable value and is not dependant on chance.

We already have a guaranteed legendary in every 40 packs plus a guaranteed epic in every 20 packs - these values won't go down for now.

Would you consider adding autopass checkbox "save leader's ability until 1 card left in hand"? This would save some time avoiding clicking pass every turn for leaders with single-use ability (Calveit, Anna, Adda, etc.). Checkbox could be placed under the leader model and has a hover tooltip

Hi Burza,

Are there any plans to release on the official store a new edition of the Gwent card game in physical form?

Thank you Granmaster Burza

Will PC players be able to link their GOG account in the mobile release in order to have our progress saved between PC and mobile?

Considering that smaller e-sports events for this Gwent Masters season have been over for a while, when will we get information about the upcoming events (Challenger and World Masters)?
Also since many competitive players don't really have much to aim for right now, when will we get information about a (potential) Season 2 as well as any changes it might bring?

We already have a guaranteed legendary in every 40 packs plus a guaranteed epic in every 20 packs - these values won't go down for now.

Hoe exactly does this work? When I open 5 kegs and get an epic, does the timer reset and only rewards you when you didn't draw an epic in 20 kegs? Or do we get an epic every 20 kegs on top of what we get by chance?

Hello Pawel and congrats on starting your career as a model :) I really want to ask this (again) since somehow I got a fixation on this. Do you guys plan to add the Young Sabbath Crones as cards in the future? Thanks!

Hi, Pawel. What's up?

Do CDPR plan an integration between GOG accounts and console? That would be so fuc**** good. It's so crap not to be able to progress with the same account on both platforms.

Really hope you do that. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom