GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
First congrats on new expansion reveal, very excited about it. I miss one thing to perfection - can we expect in near future announcements regarding Masters Season 2 and remaining Season 1 tournaments or it isn't on priority list for now? Thanks for any info.

First congrats on new expansion reveal, very excited about it. I miss one thing to perfection - can we expect in near future announcements regarding Masters Season 2 and remaining Season 1 tournaments or it isn't on priority list for now? Thanks for any info.

We're working on this!

Hello, I'm just as excited as everyone else to start experimenting with the new cards, I have a few questions though.

Is Gwent going to use a rotating format like Hearthstone or MTG's standard formats?

And if so, will the new faction, the syndicate, eventually be rotated out?

I think I might actually prefer that, because it would allow for the 6th faction to sort of rotate out depending on the block.

Hello, I'm just as excited as everyone else to start experimenting with the new cards, I have a few questions though.

Is Gwent going to use a rotating format like Hearthstone or MTG's standard formats?

And if so, will the new faction, the syndicate, eventually be rotated out?

I think I might actually prefer that, because it would allow for the 6th faction to sort of rotate out depending on the block.

For now, we don't have a rotation in place, once the card pool become super extensive, we'll think about rotating some things.

Hello, is there any chance to change something in translating before patch come out? Of course we don't know all the cards right now, but insanity tag is something "big" for the gameplay, and in polish version it looks nasty in my honest opinion.

Hi
I enjoyed your stream yesterday very much and I'm super excited for the expansion. One question i have following the introduction of the new leaders.
What are the plans for Cyprian Wiley, Cleaver and King of Beggars cards? Are they remaining neutral, switching to Novigrad or will be retired from the game?

Will be there possibility to buy two preorder packs together at a little cheaper price?

How to tell (by looking at card image) if the card can be played in just one or more factions? All revealed cards from new expansion have orange color in the background of card's power number but some of them can be used by two factions....

The shield icon is not that good, the colour isnt strong enough and the icon is very small and smooth, are there any plans to change it? Very hard to see for most players, unless you develop the game or play it as a job. Old quen effect from Beta Gwent would fit better and be more noticeable.

Last edited:
So, in short, are you going to split card backs, bords, leader skins and stuff like that (cosmetics) over different pre-order packs as you have don whit this expansion in the future? And if yes are you going to make it possible just to buy the cosmetics or maybe make all the stuff in the pack which would be more expensive but still cheaper than buying both pre-orders as you have to do if you want both cards back this expansion?

Hi Burza, the expansion looks great. Cant wait to play. However may I ask is there a plan to tweak the designs for dual faction cards so that you know theyre dual faction? So far I havent seen any. Have a good day :)

Will you ever undo the scrap-change? make us able to craft premiums with scrap again. A very strange change since animated/premium cards brings the battlefield to life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom