GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Burza!

The new leaders will cost 15 RP just like CC leaders?

Edit: Will Gimpy get changed? We think a change is needed if we want to have the swarm archetype viable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Pawel,

I would like to know if you have to play a lot of Gwent during work (tough job) or is it restricted?

Have a nice day and keep up the great work :cool:

Hello!
I would like to know if work is currently underway on such a function as 'queue up actions'? If not, whether you plan to start working on it in the future?

Any plans to sell card backs separately?

I will gladly buy the Crimson Curse/SY card backs for a reasonable price since I have no use for kegs, sorry but I’m not going to spend 40$ just for a card back or 60$ for two.

I think you’re missing on potential profits here there’s plenty of players like me that don’t need kegs but will love to get some cool looking card backs, you can also do it for other cool cosmetic items like unique boards/skins ect..

I would definitely purchase many other cool cosmetics if they were available for sale, and I know for a fact that many people in the Gwent community agree with me, have a great day and thanks for this awesome game love CDPR and Gwent ❤️

Hi Pawel,

The expansion hitting "JUNE 28th!!!!!" to quote you is the best news in a while. If you pivoted from Redania to The Syndicate, does this mean the Redanians have some clear units, abilities etc defined? And will they join the NR as is probably most fitting for them?

And last but not least, are some balance changes coming / planned too, maybe slight card reworks to stuff that's not seeing play?

Thanks

Hey! I hope you're fine!

Will we see anything about Zerrikania and Ofir? I was expecting them as a new faction for Gwent, These were not mentioned much on games and books (which i read), they are very exotic and can be very fresh air for Gwent. Do you have any plans about these?
Thanks!

Hi just curious, How come this Novigrad preorder package does not include a new skin for one of the leaders, like CC did. Will future preorders include cosmetic skins?

Dzień dobry!
Will Leo Bonhart change his melee ability to "Destroy an enemy unit with 8 or more power or with Bounty"? You know, hi was best bountyhanter.
Dziękuję.

hi burza,
remember challenger n 4 skellige? whats the name of the main theme? i love it so much (when cerys came with the players).
The arena ost is so beautiful, it s possible in the future hear it in normal games too?

Hello Burza

You mentioned premium version of most brozne cards will be delayed so my question is will you take extra time to make Firesworn Zealot token in premium version. It looks like swarm archetype will be a thing with Novigrad expansion so it would be real nice to have all spawned Zealots animated on the board.

i want to ask 2 questions . 1 / new update i can watch my friends games live and
2/ any chance i can reset my scraps plz T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom